Archie Comics has sent out a preview of Betty & Veronica: Vixens #8, the upcoming issue of the comic by Jamie Lee Rotante, Sanya Anwar, Elaina Unger, and Rachel Deering which reimagines Betty and Veronica as members of a motorcycle gang. Final Order Cutoff for the book is Monday, June 25th, so Archie has included a comic explaining how to preorder the book in which the girls put a sexist comic thief in his place:
So now you know how to preorder Betty & Veronica: Vixens #8, but do you want to? To answer that question, take a look at the real preview below.
BETTY & VERONICA: VIXENS #8
NEW STORY ARC! “Hunted,” Pt 3: As more women go missing in Riverdale, the Vixens worry that they may have been used as a pawn in someone’s evil scheme. They need to come up with a plan to save the missing ladies—but is it too late?
Script: Jamie Lee Rotante
Art: Sanya Anwar, Elaina Unger, Rachel Deering
Cover: Sanya Anwar
Variant Covers: Veronica Fish (B), Sandra Lanz (C)
On Sale Date: 7/18
32-page, full color comic
- The X-Men Learn There’s Just One More Day Before #MarvelDeclassified Shakes Comic Book History to Its Core - July 22, 2018
- Watch the Black Lightning SDCC 2018 Trailer - July 22, 2018
- First Look at Arrow Season 7 in Trailer from San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018
- First Look at Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 in Comic-Con Trailer - July 22, 2018
- Get a Sneak Peek at Supergirl Season 4 in San Diego Comic-Con Trailer - July 21, 2018