Archie Comics has sent out a preview of Betty & Veronica: Vixens #8, the upcoming issue of the comic by Jamie Lee Rotante, Sanya Anwar, Elaina Unger, and Rachel Deering which reimagines Betty and Veronica as members of a motorcycle gang. Final Order Cutoff for the book is Monday, June 25th, so Archie has included a comic explaining how to preorder the book in which the girls put a sexist comic thief in his place:
So now you know how to preorder Betty & Veronica: Vixens #8, but do you want to? To answer that question, take a look at the real preview below.
BETTY & VERONICA: VIXENS #8
NEW STORY ARC! “Hunted,” Pt 3: As more women go missing in Riverdale, the Vixens worry that they may have been used as a pawn in someone’s evil scheme. They need to come up with a plan to save the missing ladies—but is it too late?
Script: Jamie Lee Rotante
Art: Sanya Anwar, Elaina Unger, Rachel Deering
Cover: Sanya Anwar
Variant Covers: Veronica Fish (B), Sandra Lanz (C)
On Sale Date: 7/18
32-page, full color comic
- Does Quentin Quire Have 2nd Thoughts About Saving Jubilee? Next Week’s West Coast Avengers #4 - November 16, 2018
- Wait, There’s Another Crimson Gem of Cyttorak Now? Next Week’s Doctor Strange #8 - November 16, 2018
- The Role of American Xenophobia in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Ghost Panther #1 - November 16, 2018
- Gambit Remembers Cyclops in Next Week’s Mr. and Mrs. X #5 - November 16, 2018
- Spider-Ham Brainstorms Battle Cries for the Web Warriors in Next Week’s Spider-Man: Enter the Spider-Verse #1 - November 16, 2018