Tee Franklin’s romance comic sensation Bingo Love is heading back to print in November with an expanded edition, to be followed in February of 2020 by a second volume. The news was revealed by The Hollywood Reporter on Friday. Bingo Love Vol. 1: Jackpot Edition by Franklin, Jenn St-Onge, and Joy San will come with an extra 50 pages of material from creators including Margeurite Bennett, Beverly Johnson, Shawn Pryor, Paulina Ganucheau, Gail Simone, Sara Alfageeh, and Ariela Kristantina, as well as an afterword by Gabby Rivera, and a preview of the next book.
In the second volume, Franklin will be joined by Johnson on art. The book will be titled Bingo Love Vol. 2: Dear Diary, with a story set in the framework of Mari’s granddaughter finding her grandmother’s diaries. THR scored a preview of Bennett and Johnson’s pages from the Jackpot Edition bonus material, which we’ve copied and pasted below.
Look for Bingo Love Vol. 1: Jackpot Edition in both hardcover and trade paperback in November, and Bingo Love Vol. 2: Dear Diary in February 2020.
NOTE: This article originally reported that Bingo Love Vol. 2: Dear Diary would be out in February 2019, but that was our error — the book is due out on February 2020. The prospect of waiting an extra year was too much for our brains to comprehend, but luckily, November’s expanded edition should ease the pain. We apologize for any confusion.
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018