Recently in the Batman comic book we have seen a new burger chain come to the streets of Gotham.
But it looks like Britain is getting in there first. British food manufacturer ABP has signed a licensing deal with DC Comics to create a “Food for Superheroes” range of sausages and burgers.
And similarly varied varieties of beef burgers too.
Each will sell for £1 to £2.50 a pack. The sausages will have a heady 56% meat content and the burgers have been shaped into the shape of each superhero logo. The range has launched this week in Asda supermarkets… will social media do me proud?
Justice is served!
Wait, my mistake, dinner is served.
— Ross Hastie (@ThatRossHastie) June 13, 2018
“We are truly excited about delivering our DC characters to fans in this innovative, fun and extremely tasty way,” said Warner Bros. consumer products general manager Rachel Wakley to the Grocer magazine, who must be wondering how her life has come to this.
Apparently, the burgers were trialled at MCM London Comic Con earlier this month. And, well, no one died, so that’s good.
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018