Recently in the Batman comic book we have seen a new burger chain come to the streets of Gotham.
But it looks like Britain is getting in there first. British food manufacturer ABP has signed a licensing deal with DC Comics to create a “Food for Superheroes” range of sausages and burgers.
And similarly varied varieties of beef burgers too.
Each will sell for £1 to £2.50 a pack. The sausages will have a heady 56% meat content and the burgers have been shaped into the shape of each superhero logo. The range has launched this week in Asda supermarkets… will social media do me proud?
Justice is served!
Wait, my mistake, dinner is served.
— Ross Hastie (@ThatRossHastie) June 13, 2018
“We are truly excited about delivering our DC characters to fans in this innovative, fun and extremely tasty way,” said Warner Bros. consumer products general manager Rachel Wakley to the Grocer magazine, who must be wondering how her life has come to this.
Apparently, the burgers were trialled at MCM London Comic Con earlier this month. And, well, no one died, so that’s good.
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018