Recently in the Batman comic book we have seen a new burger chain come to the streets of Gotham.
But it looks like Britain is getting in there first. British food manufacturer ABP has signed a licensing deal with DC Comics to create a “Food for Superheroes” range of sausages and burgers.
And similarly varied varieties of beef burgers too.
Each will sell for £1 to £2.50 a pack. The sausages will have a heady 56% meat content and the burgers have been shaped into the shape of each superhero logo. The range has launched this week in Asda supermarkets… will social media do me proud?
Justice is served!
Wait, my mistake, dinner is served.
— Ross Hastie (@ThatRossHastie) June 13, 2018
“We are truly excited about delivering our DC characters to fans in this innovative, fun and extremely tasty way,” said Warner Bros. consumer products general manager Rachel Wakley to the Grocer magazine, who must be wondering how her life has come to this.
Apparently, the burgers were trialled at MCM London Comic Con earlier this month. And, well, no one died, so that’s good.
- Five Theories About Batman: Damned #1 – Enchantress, Suicide Squad, the Joker and Batpenis - September 21, 2018
- 12 Retailer Exclusive Cover Opportunities from Marvel for December 2018 - September 21, 2018
- Will You Pay an Extra Dollar to Commemorate a Dead Guardian Of The Galaxy? - September 21, 2018
- Marvel to Preview Age Of Star Wars With Free Magazine - September 21, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes to Vault Of Spiders, Captain Marvel Hallowe’en Spooktacular and Avengers: Hallowe’en Special - September 21, 2018