Today it was revealed by ClockStone Headup Games the Bridge Constructor Portal will be receiving a physical release that contains more content. While the digital version is around $15, the physical copy will be released for PS4 and Xbox One for $30.
On top of the primary game, they will also receive Bridge Constructor and Bridge Constructor Stunts, so you’re basically getting three games in one package at $10 a pop. He’s a description of Bridge Constructor Portal from the devs if you haven’t played it yet.
As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it’s your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles.
Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed.
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update
- Shikhondo: Soul Eater Gets a New Gameplay Trailer for PS4
- Monster Prom Adds New DLC with Its "F*ckin' Hot Update"
- Nintendo Reveals Trailer for Overcooked 2 During #E3
- Popular Skyrim Mod Forgotten City Reimagined as Standalone Game; Watch the E3 Trailer
- Portal Over Troubled Waters: We Review Bridge Constructor Portal
- There's a New Portal Game Coming, and It's a Mashup with Bridge Constructor