Are you a fan of comic book covers, but feel like, honestly, they should probably be about twice as large? Well, you sure are in luck today, as Image Comics has revealed Nathan Fox’s limited edition wraparound variant for The Weatherman #2. The Weatherman is the meteorology-themed, sold-out sensation from Jody LeHeup, Nathan Fox, and Dave Stewart that Bleeding Cool’s Joshua Davison called “stable.” The second issue hits stores in July, with covers seen below.
Some more info, from the press release:
THE WEATHERMAN follows Nathan Bright—a man who had it all: an awesome girlfriend, a kickass dog, and a job as the number one weatherman on terraformed Mars. But when he’s accused of carrying out the worst terrorist attack in human history—an event that wiped out nearly the entire population of Earth—Nathan becomes the most wanted man alive and a target of a manhunt that spans the galaxy. But is Nathan truly responsible for such a horrific crime? And why can’t he remember?
THE WEATHERMAN #2 Cover A (Diamond Code MAY180284), THE WEATHERMAN #2 Cover B (Diamond Code MAY180285), and THE WEATHERMAN #2 Cover C (Limited, Diamond Code MAY188886) wraparound cover will be available on Wednesday, July 18th. The final order cutoff deadline for comics retailers is Monday, June 25th.
- Becky Lynch Could Be the Future of WWE… If They Don’t Screw It Up - November 13, 2018
- Female Furies: Cecil Castellucci and Adriana Melo Deconstruct Systemic Misogyny in Jack Kirby’s 4th World - November 12, 2018
- Wolverine and Loki Team Up in Wolverine: Infinity Watch in February - November 12, 2018
- Jordan White Cancels #XMenMonday Again, Promotes Music Career Instead - November 12, 2018
- Venom: Better Than Watchmen, More Successful Than Justice League? - November 12, 2018