Honestly, Jelly Belly jelly beans are what I think of first when I hear the word “candy”. They’re the perfect size, they’re delicious, and they come in a variety of flavors! Plus, this package has a dinosaur on it. That’s pretty damn cool.
This pack comes with sparkling orange, sparkling very cherry, sparkling wild cherry, sparkling berry blue, and sparkling sour apple. The flavors are each unique and stand out on their own — as an added bonus, everything tastes like it should. Mixing flavors is a fun pastime with Jelly Belly, and each flavor complements the others well.
These packs can be found at your local grocery store or Target/Walmart, so pick one up! You might be able to find Jelly Belly’s chocolate dinosaur too, which we reviewed here. And be sure to see Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom on June 22nd.
- Lighting For Any Gaming Occasion as We Review Nanoleaf's Light Panels
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review - Better Than Predecessor Film
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018