Dark Horse has sent us the exclusive first look at Martin Morazzo‘s cover for She Could Fly #3. Morazzo, also the interior artist, is working on a script from Christopher Cantwell the co-creator and showrunner of AMC’s Halt and Catch Fire.
The series, which debuted as part of Karen Berger’s Berger Books just last week, is a horror crime set in Chicago, Illinois. It tells the story of an unknown woman who appears flying at speeds of 120 miles per hour and at an altitude of 2,000 feet… then she suddenly explodes in mid-air. No one knows who she was, how she could fly or why she died. Luna, a disturbed 15-year-old girl becomes obsessed with learning everything about the woman, sorting through all the rumors and conspiracy theories. She hopes that discovering the truth about the Flying Woman might lead to her solving the troubles in her own mind.
Cantwell is a writer, director, and producer that worked on the series Vicariously before co-creating Halt and Catch Fire with Christopher C. Rogers. Morazzo has worked on Nighthawk, Elektra, and his recently released creator-owned series Ice Cream Man. The series is colored by Miroslav Mrva. Issue #3 will be in next week’s solicitations and in comic shops this September.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018