When we learned we were going to gets some time at the Bandai Namco booth at E3 this year, our minds immediately went to wanting SoulCalibur VI. Having played the series all the way back to Soul Edge in the arcades, we couldn’t wait to get our hands on it, and we not only did so with all of the currently revealed characters but got to play it with proper arcade sticks. The game looks absolutely wonderful and crisp with tons of nods and features that will please several fans. Every character’s move sets are here and work wonderfully, along with bonus features like a decisive blow shot. One of the biggest secrets we came across is finding a docked pirate ship as one of the levels to fight on, so we can now assume that Cervantes will be a playable character.
We learned after all the fighting that there was a chance to play a part of the story, but we must admit, we did what everyone else came to do: school some fools. I’m happy to gloat that I went 9-0 with Yoshimitsu against other players in the room. A couple close calls with some badass Mitsurugi players, but I came out on top to do my traditional clapping at my opponent with my feet. Playing SoulCalibur VI was an absolute treat and the October 19th release date can’t come soon enough.
- Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Annoucned for SoulCalibur VI at EVO 2018
- Voldo Finally Makes an Appearance in SoulCalibur VI's Latest Reveal
- SoulCalibur VI's Devs Are Trying to Restore the Franchise's Glory
- Talim Has Returned to SoulCalibur VI to Wreck Your Day
- Bandai Namco Publishes New Photos of SoulCalibur VI's Story Mode
- Fighting with Each Other on Dead or Alive 6 at E3
- Racing in New Cars and Characters with Team Sonic Racing
- Who Will Dominate at E3 2018? The New Day or The Elite?
- From Arcade to Console: We Tried Killer Queen Black at E3
- More Mayhem in the Kitchen as We Try Out Overcooked 2
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018