Sometimes FilmTwitter can be an amazing place, with creators and fans asking the right questions at the right time. This happened recently with an Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark longstanding question that needed to be answered.
Mainly: what the hell is it that Marion Ravenwood (Karen Allen) holds up to her temples after winning the drinking contest?
Ian McCamey recently asked this question out loud on Twitter, and thankfully instead of the usual bout of insults and jabs, the internet came to his aid to get to the bottom of the story.
McCamey tracked down a copy of Lawrence Kasdan‘s original screenplay, to find a mention of what Marion’s hangover cure was.
Much like Ian, I’ve also always watched that scene believing it to be a pair of shot glasses she’s holding to her temples, not so much because of the sound design but because of her use of them in the previous moments.
Whelp, time to go watch Raiders for the 1,000th time, because why not?
- 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Has the Deepest of EU Cuts [Spoiler-Free Review]
- Alden Ehrenreich Thinks Solo: A Star Wars Story Sequels Could Be Approached Like Indiana Jones Sequels
- Steven Spielberg Confirms Indiana Jones 5 Production Start Date
- Watch: 'Ready Player One' Author Ernie Cline Thanks Fans in New Video
- Happy Birthday, John Williams: Bleeding Cool Staff Talks Favorite Williams Pieces, Scores
- Action Stations: Less Than 24 Hours Remaining in SYFY, BSG Auction - November 15, 2018
- Wanna See Ruby Rose’s Batwoman in Action from “Elseworlds”? - November 15, 2018
- AHS: Billie Lourd Channels Her Mom in Coven Photo - November 15, 2018
- “Convince Me”: Third Trailer for ‘Glass’ Hits - November 15, 2018
- Jason Momoa Shares New Poster for ‘Aquaman’ - November 15, 2018