More details have surfaced about
Identity Crisis 2 Heroes in Crisis, the upcoming super-mega-crossover event from DC Comics by Tom King and Clay Mann. A solicit for the event has been posted on Twitter by Big Bang Comics, including a Sanctuary Fact Sheet, explaining the concept of the mental health facility set up by Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman to help heroes deal with the trauma of violence.
The fact sheet provides a lot of additional information about Sanctuary. It was built five years ago by Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. It’s a secret to the general public. No records of who visits are kept, but Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman know who’s been there (whatever happened to privacy?!). And perhaps most importantly, as pointed out by Mark Danvers on Twitter (which is how we found the page):
"Everyone who was at Sanctuary is dead" well I'm expecting a bunch of D to Z listers to be killed off for no reason. With each piece if info that comes from this I lose even more interest pic.twitter.com/0GXHsFiBTU
— Mark Danvers 🌈 (@MWDanvers) June 14, 2018
Well, how else are you going to kick off a super-mega-crossover event? Heroes in Crisis #1 hits stores in September.
- In Goodbye Post for X-Men Red, Tom Taylor Says He Could Have Written Series for Years - December 12, 2018
- Marvel Unlimited Comes Into the Spider-Verse With Peter Porker: The Spectacular Spider-Ham - December 12, 2018
- Is Tom Taylor Planning to Kill the DC Universe? - December 12, 2018
- Mark Bagley and Chip Zdarsky Launch a Mini-Series Where Spider-Man Ages in Real Time - December 12, 2018
- That Time Bruce Wayne Teamed Up With Donald Trump… In Real Life?! - December 12, 2018