Oni Press announced the return of Sarah Graley‘s Kim Reaper in a press release today. The book is returning with a new series called Kim Reaper: Vampire Island in September, and a press release establishes the premise:
Kim and Becka are back and dealing with the troubles of supernatural dating in Kim Reaper: Vampire Island! College relationships are tough for everyone, but they’re EXTRA hard for Kim. Her grumpy grim reaper bosses are always mad at her, her girlfriend Becka’s roommate keeps hanging around, and now everybody is super into vampires for some reason! And she accidentally let slip that she knew about an island full of them?! Oops, better pack up your scythe—we’re all going on a really weird date!
If you hate to jump on comics from the middle, Oni has a solution for you. The entire first volume, Kim Reaper: Grim Beginnings, is being available to read online for free at KimReaperComic.com. Not all at once, though. New chapters will be released every weekday until the launch of Kim Reaper: Vampire Island. Look for it in stores on September 5th with a variant cover by Katy Farina.
- Kavanaugh Alleged Sexual Assault Witness Reading Superman Comics in Delaware Hideout - September 25, 2018
- Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy, Black Hammer, and More Dark Horse NYCC Exclusives - September 25, 2018
- Finally! An Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant by Rob Liefeld - September 25, 2018
- Grant Morrison Reimagines Green Lantern as a Dude Who Crashes on Your Couch (Preview) - September 25, 2018
- Marvel Recycles 40-Year-Old Dave Cockrum Art for Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - September 25, 2018