The E3 pre-hype announcements just keep on coming, as Sony announced yesterday that Ghost Giant would be coming to PSVR. We have a description of the game below from the PSBlog, as well as the official trailer from Zoink. The game looks pretty fun, we hope to find our way to a demo of it this weekend and give you the lowdown.
In Ghost Giant, you meet young Louis. He lives in an out-of-the-way part of town, where he tends to the family sunflower farm together with his mother. Life isn’t always that easy though, and Louis is incredibly lonely. That is, until you enter his life. Ghost Giant for PS VR. As the player you take on the role of the Ghost Giant. And a giant you are indeed! Use your see-through hands to lift furniture, vehicles and trees. You can even rotate and open entire buildings to reveal the stories going on inside. The picturesque town of Sancourt becomes your own little dollhouse sandbox. Ghost Giant for PS VR Being a giant is a big advantage when building your friendship with Louis. Along your journey, you help him with all manner of challenges that, at first glance, seem impossible to pull off. While they often involve heavy lifting, your most important role is less physical. It’s that of being a supporting friend for a child in need of some guidance.
- Sony Announces the PSVR Has Sold Three Million Units
- Sony Releases a New Trailer for Upcoming VR Game Tetris Effect
- Capcom Extends Trademark on Deep Down; Development May be Ongoing
- You Can Now Join Picard's Crew in Star Trek: Bridge Crew on PS4
- Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - M∀RS Confirmed for Fall Release
- Latest Legends of Aria Shows Off How You Create Your Home - November 12, 2018
- Snoop Dogg Hypes the Spyro Reignited Trilogy in Latest Video - November 12, 2018
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company’s New COO - November 12, 2018
- Galactic Civilizations III Receives a New Update with Fresh DLC - November 12, 2018
- Treyarch Releases the Nuketown Trailer for Black Ops 4 - November 12, 2018