Sessions is a skateboarding simulator that was originally funded on kickstarter within three days of starting the crowdfunding campaign. it’s being billed as a spiritual successor to the Skate but open world and focused a less on combos. It was described to HardcoreGamer like so:
The developers promise “no turbo timer, gazillions of combo multipliers and shit,” claiming that the game is instead “entirely focused on creativity and freedom of expression, nothing else!” The game has an interesting aesthetic in its teaser, making it appear that the game will look like fish-eye footage played from a VHS tape, which aside from being an interesting look, also does wonders to hide any graphical shortcomings the game might have being from a small studio.
We got a new teaser trailer on the stage of E3 2018 during the Microsoft presentation.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Episode 5: Promo, Summary, and a Giant Octopus - November 13, 2018
- Detective Pikachu Gets a Noir Inspired Poster - November 12, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: Nick Zano Explains Why He Isn’t in Tonight’s Episode - November 12, 2018
- New Banner for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Teases the Various Spider-People - November 12, 2018
- Kevin Feige Says Most People Are Unfamiliar with the Eternals and That’s a Good Thing - November 12, 2018