Incredibles 2 is almost upon us and it looks like the sequel
to the best Fantastic Four movie to the best movie Pixar has made has set a new record. According to The Hollywood Reporter the pre-sale numbers are the highest that there has been for an animated movie and it is on track to do $140 million its opening weekend. That would surpass the previous record holder, Finding Dory from two years ago, which was $136 million.
While the reviews are still embargoed, look for ours on Monday, right now the buzz coming out the pre-screenings is very positive. These ticket sales point to a high demand; there is an entire generation of kids where these could be the superheroes they look up to. This weekend is going to be interesting and (hopefully) worth the wait for excited fans.
Summary: Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Huck Milner, Jonathan Banks, and Samuel L. Jackson. It will be released on June 15th.
- 'Incredibles 2' Is Disney's 3rd Billion-Dollar-Grossing 2018 Movie
- 'Incredibles 2' Breaks Animated Film Box Office Record, Hits Half a Billion Dollars
- Incredibles 2 Review: 14 Years Later and Feeling Just as Fresh
- Daredevil Season 3: Peter Halpin Joins the Cast as Theo Nelson - October 18, 2018
- Watch Our Heroes Do Some Training in This New Robin Hood Clip - October 18, 2018
- Sophie Turner Talks Incorporating Mental Illness into Dark Phoenix - October 18, 2018
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018
- Arrowverse Crossover Elseworlds: First Look at Lois Lane, Black Suited Superman, and a Poster - October 17, 2018