Incredibles 2 is almost upon us and it looks like the sequel
to the best Fantastic Four movie to the best movie Pixar has made has set a new record. According to The Hollywood Reporter the pre-sale numbers are the highest that there has been for an animated movie and it is on track to do $140 million its opening weekend. That would surpass the previous record holder, Finding Dory from two years ago, which was $136 million.
While the reviews are still embargoed, look for ours on Monday, right now the buzz coming out the pre-screenings is very positive. These ticket sales point to a high demand; there is an entire generation of kids where these could be the superheroes they look up to. This weekend is going to be interesting and (hopefully) worth the wait for excited fans.
Summary: Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Huck Milner, Jonathan Banks, and Samuel L. Jackson. It will be released on June 15th.
- 'Incredibles 2' Is Disney's 3rd Billion-Dollar-Grossing 2018 Movie
- 'Incredibles 2' Breaks Animated Film Box Office Record, Hits Half a Billion Dollars
- Incredibles 2 Review: 14 Years Later and Feeling Just as Fresh
- Aquaman Director James Wan Was Given the Opportunity to Direct The Flash - December 16, 2018
- Amy Adams Clarifies That She Isn’t Officially out of the DC Universe - December 16, 2018
- From Spider-Ham to Sinister Six Sony Isn’t Ruling Anything out for Future Movies - December 14, 2018
- First Details for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sequel and Spin-Off are Confirmed - December 14, 2018
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018