You’ve seen plenty of Batman #50 retailer exclusive comics on Bleeding Cool. A Frank Cho triptych, from Jorge Jimenez and Jason Fabok, from Joe Jusko, from Dawn McTeigue, and a bevy from Josh Middleton, Francesco Mattina, Jock, Joe Madureira, Ale Garza, Jim Balent, Jae Lee, Dave Johnson, Clay Mann, and Mark Brooks.
…here come even more.
Batman #50 by Greg Horn has a triptych of covers from his own website.
Batman #50 by Joseph Michael Linsner for Galaxy Comics.
Batman #50 by Nick Derington for Ultimate Comics.
Batman #50 by David Mack for Surprise Comics
Batman #50 by Mike Mayhew for Comic Pop
Batman #50 by Warren Louw for KRS Comics.
Batman #50 by Neal Adams for his booth at San Diego Comic-Con.
Batman #50 by Tyler Kirkham for Unknown Comics, all of them.
The one I was really surprised by, Batman #50 by EBas for Legacy Comics. EBas has not done this kind of thing for DC Comics after he was accused of sexual assault.
Batman #50 by Joe Jusko for Midtown Comics, a few other variants.
Batman #50 by Natali Sanders for CMS Comics.
- An Early Thanksgiving Present From DC Comics and Walmart - November 21, 2018
- Tying Up General Callahan in Astonishing X-Men #17 - November 21, 2018
- Cerebus Drops the Reprints in February 2019 for Sim City: A Dave To Kill For - November 21, 2018
- Grayson Lines Up A New Potential Girlfriend in Nightwing #53 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- Oni Press Has Pilu Of The Woods and Queer & Trans Identities Join Rick & Morty in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018