There’s something about BBQ and warm June afternoons that make me feel like a kid again. Usually I just grill at home, but currently I don’t own grill. Luckily for me, Smoke in Cockeysville, MD makes some damn good BBQ.
This modern American BBQ restaurant has two locations in Maryland — the aforementioned Cockeysville location, as well as Federal Hill. Both locations are BYOB, and they offer catering as well. I’ve been here a handful of times, and I have to say no matter what you get, everything is delicious.
Today I got the Notorious P.I.G — pulled pork with slaw. I’ve never had a bad time with this sandwich, and paired with their house BBQ sauce you’ll be in pulled pork heaven. Plus, Smoke just looks plain cool inside. With wrestling table cards and unique pop art throughout, this is a pretty cool place to come with your friends — or just by yourself. I can’t recommended them enough. Give Smoke a try whenever you’re in the area!
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018