There’s something about BBQ and warm June afternoons that make me feel like a kid again. Usually I just grill at home, but currently I don’t own grill. Luckily for me, Smoke in Cockeysville, MD makes some damn good BBQ.
This modern American BBQ restaurant has two locations in Maryland — the aforementioned Cockeysville location, as well as Federal Hill. Both locations are BYOB, and they offer catering as well. I’ve been here a handful of times, and I have to say no matter what you get, everything is delicious.
Today I got the Notorious P.I.G — pulled pork with slaw. I’ve never had a bad time with this sandwich, and paired with their house BBQ sauce you’ll be in pulled pork heaven. Plus, Smoke just looks plain cool inside. With wrestling table cards and unique pop art throughout, this is a pretty cool place to come with your friends — or just by yourself. I can’t recommended them enough. Give Smoke a try whenever you’re in the area!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018