When will companies learn that if you’re going to keep a secret, you should probably hold onto it as long as humanly possible? Sony just did Capcom a huge disservice headed into E3, more specifically the Singapore wing did as they revealed the release date of Mega Man 11. People browsing the PlayStation Network this week caught a glimpse of a listing for the game to be added to their wishlist, only this time around it included the dead which appears to be set for October 3rd, 2018.
“The innovative new Double Gear system lets you boost Mega Man’s speed and power for a new twist on the satisfying gameplay the series is known for.” pic.twitter.com/8vt2QRjxRZ
— Wario64 (@Wario64) May 26, 2018
Within hours of it being posted, the listings were removed from PSN and now the game is just simply a single page where you can add it to your wishlist like it appears in a lot of other countries. Basically, someone working the PSN reveal schedule just blew a major reveal for Capcom in a couple weeks, as we’re sure that was going to be a major announcement coming from them at E3. We’ll see how the company responds and adjusts after the holiday weekend.
- Mega Man 11 Will Be a Digital Release Only in Europe
- Mega Man X and Mega Man II Cartridges to be Produced
- Getting Our Mega Man Fix at PAX East with 20XX
- Capcom Officially Announce Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2 for July
- Capcom Announce Mega Man Legacy Collection For Nintendo Switch
- Mega Man 11 Has Been Announced, and It's Coming Late Next Year
- Epic Games Sues Accused Leaker Over Fortnite Comet Strike Content - June 24, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s Next Big Reveals to Happen at Gamescom - June 23, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Making Their Own Map Before the Game Comes Out - June 23, 2018
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Just Upped The Difficulty - June 23, 2018
- Lighting For Any Gaming Occasion as We Review Nanoleaf’s Light Panels - June 23, 2018