Epic Games accidentally included a new item in Fortnite‘s Battle Royale mode, the Eye of the Storm Tracker backpack allows players to track the storm circle, and therefore is a bit of a cheat. It also wasn’t meant to be included in the game.
The item was found by Redditor dertidferris and YouTuber gattu was able to use it in-game, proving that having the item equipped will outline the next storm circle in yellow before it appears on the map. As soon as a new storm circle is revealed for all players, the backpack updates to reveal the next upcoming circle to the lucky player to have it equipped.
Fortnite‘s latest update brought Jetpacks to the game after a lengthy waiting period, which has many players excited for a faster way to get around the map. Additionally, the game’s 50 v 50 Battle Royale mode was back, which has many fans petitioning Epic to keep it on as a permanent mode.
- Epic Games Openly Warns Players About Free Fortnite V-Bucks Scams
- Fortnite Pros Are Selling Themselves as Squad Bodyguards Online
- Fortnite Shuts Down Jetpacks Almost Immediately After Launch
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018