Fortnite has been hosting a limited time 50 v 50 game mode again, and its been pretty popular every time the game hosts it. In fact, Fortnite fans love the 50-on-50 Battle Royale mode so much they’re asking developer Epic Games to keep it around. Typically limited time modes in the game last about a week or two, so players are worried that the 50 vs. 50 mode will be gone in the next few days.
In an attempt to keep it around, fans of the mode have taken to the official forums, the game reddit, and even social media, to ask the developer to make it a permanent game mode.
There are still a few concerns, however. Cruel Fortnite teammates who do not revive allies in order to get their loot is still a problem, but the recent weekly challenge that asks players to revive five teammates has helped this bad behavior.
The original 50v50 mode was first revealed during the 2017 Game Awards and was available to play during most of December. The second iteration of 50v50 went live this past April and quickly reappeared on May 11.
While Epic Games has not yet responded to the demands, it wouldn’t be the first time that player pressure has resulted in a change to a video game, so there is some hope that players will get their wish.
- Fortnite Pros Are Selling Themselves as Squad Bodyguards Online
- Fortnite Shuts Down Jetpacks Almost Immediately After Launch
- Ubisoft Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Anno 1602 with a Free Download - December 17, 2018
- Christmas is Coming to EVE Online with the Permafrost Event - December 17, 2018
- Alfonso Ribeiro is Suing Fortnite for Stealing His “Carlton” Dance - December 17, 2018
- Polish Analysts Expect a Q4 2019 Release for Cyberpunk 2077 - December 17, 2018
- Testing Google’s Project Stream will Get You AC Odyssey For Free - December 17, 2018