There’s something about the trendy millennial pink color. It’s fun, it makes me happy, and it lends itself to just about everything. Inside the Main Street Confectionery in Magic Kingdom, the creative bakers and creators have come up with fun ways to celebrate the color in their food! This Millennial Pink Mickey brownie cupcake is just one of those items, and oh boy was it delicious.
Everything inside of the Confectionery is fresh — some of it is even made in front of you. Everything inside is quality, and while this dome was on the higher side ($4), it was delicious. The pink vanilla frosting melted inside of my mouth, blending in perfectly with the soft, warm brownie. The Mickey ears were pieces of white chocolate and complemented the treat well. This was an ideal way to end my afternoon inside Magic Kingdom. If you’re headed over in the near future, be sure to grab one of these!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018