Dark Horse Comics and CD PROJEKT RED announced plans to collect three five-issue comic book mini-series based on the hit video game franchise The Witcher, plus a one-shot in a 440-page library edition hardcover. Retailing for $49.99, the book features a plethora of talent, as you can see in the official description below:
The Witcher Library Edition collects issues #1–#5 of the Witcher comic series House of Glass, Fox Children, Curse of Crows, and the Killing Monsters one-shot—and features annotations and a sketchbook section. Multiple Eisner Award-winning writer Paul Tobin (Bandette, Colder) pens a fantasy epic of the adventures of Geralt of Rivia, a witcher—one of the few remaining monster hunters. The Witcher Library Edition features story art by Joe Querio (B.P.R.D.: Hell on Earth), Piotr Kowalski (Sex), and Max Bertolini (Universo Alfa) with colors by Carlos Badilla (Alabaster: The Good, the Bad, and the Bird) and Brad Simpson (Sex) and lettering by Nate Piekos (Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite). This edition features a bonus sketchbook section and additional art by Dave Johnson (100 Bullets), Dan Panosian (Slots), Stan Sakai (Usagi Yojimbo), Duncan Fegredo (MPH), Simon Bisley (Lobo), and a new cover by Mike Mignola (Hellboy). This 440-page tome retails for $49.99.
Look for The Witcher Library Edition in stores on October 24th, 2018.
- Constantine and Batman Team Up in January; Will Everyone Keep Their Pants On? - October 15, 2018
- Now Marv Wolfman Gives Comics Retailers Their Own 100 Page Superman Exclusive - October 15, 2018
- Dark Horse Launches Tom Clancy’s The Division Comic in January - October 15, 2018
- Back From the Dead? Marvel Confirms Cyclops on the Cover of Uncanny X-Men #11 - October 15, 2018
- Undertaker OGN Reveals Why Knox County Mayor Kane Set Fire to Home [Spoilers] - October 15, 2018