The Big Dog Roman Reigns might want to start calling himself The Big Brain, because like his predecessor John Cena, if you’ve got a problem, yo, he’ll solve it. When Reigns was asked by solar-themed UK tabloid The Sun what he plans to do to stop the fans from constantly booing him and cheering his opponents even though he’s supposed to be the babyface (good guy), he said:
I think the way I can fight is to just continue to do what I do – to continue to show up. What I and everybody in WWE thinks is to go out there and work hard and continue to show why I am the guy. It’s not easy doing this every single day, going to every single town, and getting a reaction. And that’s what I do regardless of whether it’s all cheers, a mixed reaction, or heavy boos. We have to look at it as a global company. We’re not just worried about the one town that we’re in, we’re covering our entire fanbase. The WWE Universe is humongous. We have to keep that in mind.
Of course, no matter how vast the WWE Universe may be, Reigns seems to get booed mercilessly by the fans no matter where he goes, even at the company’s massive Saudi Arabian propaganda event, The Greatest Royal Rumble. Whatever you or I might think, Roman Reigns is clearly on the same page as WWE Chairman Vince McMahon when it comes to booking strategies, as McMahon has been continuing to push Reigns against fan wishes for years, and the way things look, WWE will probably continue doing so for many years to come. Believe that!
- New GWAR OGN The Enormogantic Fail Revisits the Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7 - October 17, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018