It’s a month until Incredibles 2 comes out, and Disney and Pixar decided to celebrate today by releasing some new TV spots. These TV spots are super cute, though, because they are shot like old school-style TV commercials that you’d see in the ’80s or later. There are kids holding their toys and saying how “Frozone is the best!” and “I love Elastigirl!” and it’s pretty adorable.
Pixar also went out of their way to give each of the heroes featured, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone, their own theme songs. Frozone’s is the best by far, but the other two are a lot of fun too in a very cheesy sort of way. Each of the TV spots were posted to YouTube and don’t have much in the way of new footage, but they are very cute and worth the minute and a half it takes to watch all three.
Summary: Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Huck Milner, Jonathan Banks, and Samuel L. Jackson. It will be released on June 15th.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix and Marvel Cancel Luke Cage - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018