If you’ve been waiting to see what Crystal Crisis would look like on the Nintendo Switch, you’re in luck this weekend. The game’s publisher Nicalis and the developer Pikii got together at BitSummit in Kyoto to show off the game at a panel. The video below comes to us from Twitch, as recorded by Dual Shockers, showing us the portion of the panel where they flip on the Switch and show us a demo of how the game will work on the console. It is in Japanese, so unless you speak the language, you won’t understand the commentary. But at least you’re getting a good look at the gameplay.
It’s kind of interesting to see the strategy of both players as one focuses on a sort of Tetris style of keeping the blocks low and delivering attacks as quickly as they can, while the other layer stacks high and pulls off much more devastating moves as the game rolls on. While there isn’t an officially confirmed date for the game yet, the word is we’ll be seeing it released in North America and Europe this fall. So far, the game looks pretty good, but we are just looking at the main game and none of the additional elements.
- Nicalis Announces RemiLore Will Be Coming to Multiple Consoles
- Alwa's Awakening Coming to Nintendo Switch This Summer
- Nintendo Will Release a Special Gold Famicom Classic Edition
- Nintendo is Bringing Back the NES & SNES Classic Editions in June
- Code of Princess EX Will Be Coming to Nintendo Switch
- The End Is Nigh Gets A Nintendo Switch Release Date
- 'Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap' To Receive A Physical Release
- Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth + Is Getting A PS4 Release
- We Just Want To Hug This 'Binding Of Isaac' Amiibo
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018