Disney is looking to continue their rule over the summer season going into June with a follow-up to the best Fantastic Four movie one of their best movies, The Incredibles. Incredibles 2 takes place after the events of the first movie and follows the family as they adapt to a new situation — and try to save the world while they’re at it. Fans are extremely excited about the movie, and a new TV spot has shared some more new footage and gives us some more hints about what the plot for this one is going to be.
— Fandango (@Fandango) May 11, 2018
Fans have been waiting for movie for a long time, but there isn’t a better time this animated superhero movie to come back than when everyone and their mom is obsessed with superheroes.
Summary: Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Huck Milner, Jonathan Banks, and Samuel L. Jackson. It will be released on June 15th.
- Brad Bird Reminds Us How You Can See Incredibles 2 Early
- Disney's Latest Virtual Running Series Looks Incredible
- Sophie Turner Talks Incorporating Mental Illness into Dark Phoenix - October 18, 2018
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018
- Arrowverse Crossover Elseworlds: First Look at Lois Lane, Black Suited Superman, and a Poster - October 17, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: The Return of Wilson Fisk Featurette - October 17, 2018
- Demián Bichir Has Entered Negotiations to Star in Godzilla vs. Kong - October 17, 2018