Disney is looking to continue their rule over the summer season going into June with a follow-up to the best Fantastic Four movie one of their best movies, The Incredibles. Incredibles 2 takes place after the events of the first movie and follows the family as they adapt to a new situation — and try to save the world while they’re at it. Fans are extremely excited about the movie, and a new TV spot has shared some more new footage and gives us some more hints about what the plot for this one is going to be.
— Fandango (@Fandango) May 11, 2018
Fans have been waiting for movie for a long time, but there isn’t a better time this animated superhero movie to come back than when everyone and their mom is obsessed with superheroes.
Summary: Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Huck Milner, Jonathan Banks, and Samuel L. Jackson. It will be released on June 15th.
- Zachary Levi Shares a First Look at the Shazam! Costume - May 21, 2018
- Solo: A Star Wars Story’s Alden Ehrenreich Lays Down the Law: Han Shot First - May 21, 2018
- John Wick: Chapter 3 Adds Anjelica Huston, Asia Kate Dillon, 5 More - May 21, 2018
- Warner Bros. Releases a Trailer, Poster, and Behind-the-Scenes Featurette for Mowgli - May 21, 2018
- Halle Berry Has Joined the Cast of John Wick: Chapter 3 - May 21, 2018