Dear Eve and Alice,
Sorry that your paid-for Nintendo Labo hasn’t arrived yet. I know you have been very very excited and that Daddy pre-ordered one in February as a birthday present for you both. But it seems that the company Gameseek we ordered it from ran out of money.
Yes, I know when I called them up ten days ago to ask why it was so late, the nice woman said it was in the wrong warehouse but it was coming through any day now.
But when I contacted her again today, the e-mail bounced.
And then I discovered from this letter posted online, that Gameseek have gone into liquidation.
That is a long word, yes, it means that they haven’t got enough money. Or, probably, Nintendo Labos.
And no, they didn’t send me a copy of this letter or anything.
Yes, I am very upset. No, not as upset as you, I know.
Can I get my money back? Possibly, I did pay on credit card but it was a while ago when we pre-ordered. Okay, I will call them up and ask. But no, I can’t promise anything.
Yes, I might just call up Dow Schofield Watts and ask why I am not on the Creditors list. Because, frankly, I do feel a Liquidators Committee meeting coming on.
Sorry kids. I can still fold cardboard boxes with you into the shape of a piano. But they won’t play any music, so it might not be the same.
Yes, a lot of other people are in the same boat. Shall we see what they have to say?
Cheers @GameSeek you've conned thousands of customers by still advertising products for sale with no intention to supply as you went into liquidation a few weeks ago!!!! Even now you still claim to have issued me a refund over a week ago which I still haven't received. 😠😠😠😬👎
— Neil Clabburn (@Ncfc65) May 11, 2018
@GameSeek I recieved a letter instead of the game i ordered…Nice one
— Trophy Hunter Gaming (@officiallyTHG) May 11, 2018
Bye bye Gameseek.
— Rob L (@Mr_LaKeY) May 11, 2018
Guessing no more @gameseek comps then? Shame, I won a few of those
— Ryan (@SlaptArze) May 11, 2018
Looked bad since last week when the website disappeared. Hope people get their money back.
— Dinky Princess (@dinkyprincessa) May 10, 2018
— James (@mckeenziiee) May 10, 2018
— Christopher Donnell (@chris_donnell) May 10, 2018
Yes, that last one was a bit rude, wasn’t it kids? Some people, your daddy included, are very very cross…
- Nintendo Introduces the New Labo Vehicle Kit This Week
- Nyko Is Making a Nintendo Switch Arcade Cabinet in the Labo Style
- Nintendo is Holding a Contest to Win a Labo Cardboard Switch
- Ariana Grande and Jimmy Fallon to Groove with Nintendo Labo Instruments
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018