Marvel’s David Gabriel has told ComicBook.com the total order for Amazing Spider-Man #800, the $10 cap to the current Going Down Swinging storyline that will end (almost) Dan Slott‘s run on the character, with Stuart Immonen on May 30th.
And it’s a cool 450,000. Only 50,000 shy of reported figures for Action Comics #1000 — but that hasn’t sold out yet, and Amazing Spider-Man has, with a second printing arriving the week after on the 6th June.
Ohm and apparently it’s not a Loot Crate deal either.
Here’s a look at the many, many covers…
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #800
(W) Dan Slott (A) Stuart Immonen, Humberto Ramos, Giuseppe Camuncoli, Jim Cheung (CA) Alex Ross
• Dan Slott and Stuart Immomen are joined by many of the artists who made the last 10 years of Spider-Man so Amazing!
• The biggest Peter Parker/Norman Osborn story of all time unfolds over one 80-page story, a scope unmatched in comics!
• Who lives?! Who dies?! And what scars will Spider-Man bear from here on out?!
Rated TIn Shops: May 30, 2018
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018