Marvel’s David Gabriel has told ComicBook.com the total order for Amazing Spider-Man #800, the $10 cap to the current Going Down Swinging storyline that will end (almost) Dan Slott‘s run on the character, with Stuart Immonen on May 30th.
And it’s a cool 450,000. Only 50,000 shy of reported figures for Action Comics #1000 — but that hasn’t sold out yet, and Amazing Spider-Man has, with a second printing arriving the week after on the 6th June.
Ohm and apparently it’s not a Loot Crate deal either.
Here’s a look at the many, many covers…
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #800
(W) Dan Slott (A) Stuart Immonen, Humberto Ramos, Giuseppe Camuncoli, Jim Cheung (CA) Alex Ross
• Dan Slott and Stuart Immomen are joined by many of the artists who made the last 10 years of Spider-Man so Amazing!
• The biggest Peter Parker/Norman Osborn story of all time unfolds over one 80-page story, a scope unmatched in comics!
• Who lives?! Who dies?! And what scars will Spider-Man bear from here on out?!
Rated TIn Shops: May 30, 2018
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018