Square Enix has announced that it will be holding its first press conference in three years at this year’s E3.
Square Enix has been an on and off press conference holder at E3. Their shows are certainly a little more low-key compared to the other show-y productions from the likes of Microsoft and Sony, but that doesn’t mean that they are inconsequential with plenty of big games on show. The last one they held was in 2015 though, so it’s been a little while since the company have taken to the E3 stage with a presentation.
That will change this year. The company has said it will be holding a pre-recorded presentation next month showcasing some of their upcoming games. The stream will take place on Monday June 11 at 10 am PDT. There weren’t many details shared about what to expect, but the company did share a tweet with all the information.
Save the Date!
The Square Enix E3 Showcase 2018 – Monday June 11 at 10 AM PDT/1PM EDT/6pm BST
Join us for a special video presentation to discover the exciting future of Square Enix!#SquareEnixE3https://t.co/OXdt8fTQSo pic.twitter.com/Oj9peIpcm5
— Square Enix (@SquareEnix) May 8, 2018
It’s now just a guessing game as to what will turn up. One would have to imagine that Shadow of the Tomb Raider is a shoe-in to show up, what with it coming out a few months after and us still being relatively in the dark about the game. Beyond that, it is hard to say. Fans would certainly love to see both Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy 7 Remake. I’m sure there will be a couple surprises in here too. Here is hoping it’s a good showcase.
- Developers Show Off the Evolution of Tomb Raider in New Trailer
- Sephiroth Officially Joins Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Aliens Is Getting A New AAA Game From Cold Iron Studios
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018