Ooooh, coffee. I don’t drink it terribly often, but when I do, I like it strong. Backyard Beans makes a number of coffees for you to pick from, but I was instantly drawn to their Nitro Punch in the Face Cold Brew Coffee. Backyard Beans was even cool enough to provide a handy dandy video showing how the drink is canned.
Nitro cold brew is chilled, infused with nitrogen and served on tap and in our crafted cans. The creamy mouthfeel, chocolatey taste and velvet-like texture makes it the perfect cup of iced coffee.
The drink is not sold online, but I’ve found it at a few organic-type grocery stores.
Word of advice: drink this as soon as you take it out of the fridge. This coffee is fantastic, smooth, and has a nice chocolatey aftertaste. As it gets warmer it gets a little stale, but it’s still good. It also did wake me up, though it thankfully didn’t punch me in the face. I would absolutely buy this again.
- New Pickle-rific Rick and Morty Merchandise Lands at Hot Topic - June 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018