We’re less than two weeks away from seeing Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition come to the Nintendo Switch, and as we make our way there, the company are now highlighting some of the villains and lesser-known heroes joining the fray. The latest character trailer shows off five new characters that will be available for you to play, specifically ones hailing from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks in the form of Agitha, Midna, Zant, Twili Midna and Toon Zelda. Of course, the weirdest on that list has to be Agitha as she really isn’t a character you immediately gravitate to when you think of the word “warrior”, but Koei Tecmo has made her a force to be reconned with in the game.
The most powerful of the bunch is Minda, even though she’s in imp form, they have her showing off her Twili Wolf construct with some devastating combo maneuvers. Zant and Twili Minda are probably the two wild cards of the video as you get a preview of them doing what appear to be their strongest attacks, but we don’t really get a taste of what they can accomplish. Finally, you get to see Toon Zelda take over her armor as a ghost and basically wreck a bunch of baddies. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition is going to be an interesting game to dive into when it’s finally released on May 18th.
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Receives a Fifth Character Trailer
- Nintendo is Seeking Level Designers for The Legend of Zelda
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets a Third Character Trailer
- The Latest Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Trailer Focuses on Older Characters
- Nintendo Finally Gives Us A Release Date For Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
- New Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Trailer Shows Off the Game's Best Moments
- Koei Tecmo Releases New Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Pics Showing Updated Looks
- Dead By Daylight Adds a Smoking Jacket and New Content Roadmap - July 17, 2018
- GIPHY Has Now Been Added to Twitch’s Extensions Lineup for Streamers - July 17, 2018
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear - July 17, 2018
- Blizzard Announces a Date for Wrecking Ball to Join Overwatch - July 17, 2018
- Friday the 13th: The Game is Getting a Collector’s Edition - July 17, 2018