Mission: Impossible – Fallout is probably going to be one of the bigger movies we get at the end of the summer. The promotional material has been really playing up the insane stunts and the fact that star Tom Cruise is a crazy person. Director Christopher McQuarrie has been sharing photos and behind-the-scenes stuff from the movie since day one and he shared another today. The infamous credits for the Mission: Impossible movies, which usually spoil the entire production if you pay too close attention to them, have been completed and McQuarrie shared a look at the logo on twitter.
— Christopher McQuarrie (@chrismcquarrie) May 4, 2018
Summary: Ethan Hunt and his IMF team, along with some familiar allies, race against time after a mission gone wrong.
Mission: Impossible Fallout, directed by Christoper McQuarrie, stars Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Henry Cavill, Vanessa Kirby, Alec Baldwin, and Angela Bassett. It will be released on July 27th.
- Bullet Club Gets the First Non-WWE Funko Pops in August
- Thanos Gets An Amazing Infinity War Head Knocker From NECA
- Avengers: Infinity War – Russo Brothers Explain How They Chose Thanos’ Victims - August 14, 2018
- Runaways Season 2: First Image, Promo, and Synopsis - August 14, 2018
- Ryan Gosling Talks About Getting the Details Right in ‘First Man’ - August 14, 2018
- Crazy Rich Asians Review: One of the Best Romantic Comedies in Years - August 14, 2018
- Jimmy Wong and Doua Moua Join the Cast of Mulan as Ling and Po - August 14, 2018