Mission: Impossible – Fallout is probably going to be one of the bigger movies we get at the end of the summer. The promotional material has been really playing up the insane stunts and the fact that star Tom Cruise is a crazy person. Director Christopher McQuarrie has been sharing photos and behind-the-scenes stuff from the movie since day one and he shared another today. The infamous credits for the Mission: Impossible movies, which usually spoil the entire production if you pay too close attention to them, have been completed and McQuarrie shared a look at the logo on twitter.
— Christopher McQuarrie (@chrismcquarrie) May 4, 2018
Summary: Ethan Hunt and his IMF team, along with some familiar allies, race against time after a mission gone wrong.
Mission: Impossible Fallout, directed by Christoper McQuarrie, stars Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Henry Cavill, Vanessa Kirby, Alec Baldwin, and Angela Bassett. It will be released on July 27th.
- Bullet Club Gets the First Non-WWE Funko Pops in August
- Thanos Gets An Amazing Infinity War Head Knocker From NECA
- First Details for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sequel and Spin-Off are Confirmed - December 14, 2018
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: A New Promo and 17 New Cast and Promo Pictures - December 13, 2018
- Meet Spider-Man Noir in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in This New Clip - December 13, 2018
- Mortal Engines Review: A Generic Story With a Fantastic New Coat of Paint - December 13, 2018