Mission: Impossible – Fallout is probably going to be one of the bigger movies we get at the end of the summer. The promotional material has been really playing up the insane stunts and the fact that star Tom Cruise is a crazy person. Director Christopher McQuarrie has been sharing photos and behind-the-scenes stuff from the movie since day one and he shared another today. The infamous credits for the Mission: Impossible movies, which usually spoil the entire production if you pay too close attention to them, have been completed and McQuarrie shared a look at the logo on twitter.
— Christopher McQuarrie (@chrismcquarrie) May 4, 2018
Summary: Ethan Hunt and his IMF team, along with some familiar allies, race against time after a mission gone wrong.
Mission: Impossible Fallout, directed by Christoper McQuarrie, stars Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Henry Cavill, Vanessa Kirby, Alec Baldwin, and Angela Bassett. It will be released on July 27th.
- Bullet Club Gets the First Non-WWE Funko Pops in August
- Thanos Gets An Amazing Infinity War Head Knocker From NECA
- Daredevil Season 3: Peter Halpin Joins the Cast as Theo Nelson - October 18, 2018
- Watch Our Heroes Do Some Training in This New Robin Hood Clip - October 18, 2018
- Sophie Turner Talks Incorporating Mental Illness into Dark Phoenix - October 18, 2018
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018
- Arrowverse Crossover Elseworlds: First Look at Lois Lane, Black Suited Superman, and a Poster - October 17, 2018