Natsume is looking to give you as many options for marriage as possible in Harvest Moon: Light Of Hope, along with some other items you might want to throw into the game as the company is setting up four new DLC packs for the game. Aside from the season pass that will cost you $10, the developers have put together four individual DLC packs which can be purchased individually in case you only want a couple of these and not the entire pack. Here’s a look at what they’re offering.
- May 29, 2018: $1.99 Decorations & Tool Upgrade Pack with two more levels for the hoe and watering can, seven fence sets and two statues.
- June 19, 2018: $5.99 New Marriageable Characters Pack that adds Doc’s research partner Michelle and Naomi’s apprentice Shirlock.
- July 10, 2018: $5.99 Doc’s and Melanie’s Special Episodes that adds a side story for each character that results in new shops in town.
- July 31, 2018: $3.99 Divine Marriageable Characters Pack lets people marry Gorgan or the Harvest Goddess.
We say go with the season pass, as it basically will get you everything for $8 cheaper. But we are kind of curious just how many possible partners for marriage this game needs that they made two different packs to charm four different people, including the Harvest Goddess. You can try your luck at wooing her when the game is released on Nintendo Switch and PS4 on May 29th in North America and June 22nd in Europe. Or you can play it right now on PC if you’d like on Steam.
- Gamevice Requests a Cease and Desist Against Nintendo Over the Switch
- Fairune Collection is Coming to Nintendo Switch in a Couple Weeks
- Punch Line Announced for Western Release on PC, PS4, and Vita
- Natsume Inc. Reveals New Additions to Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope's Special Edition Coming to Consoles in May
- 'Stardew Valley' Gets Approval For Nintendo Switch Release
- 'Harvest Moon: Skytree Village' Adds New Content For European Players
- I Got Me A Moo-Cow! Visiting With Natsume At E3!
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018