From today through May 15, EVE Online is celebrating 15 years of the Capsuleer Age in the new Operation: Conscious Interruption event while defending against The Drifter threat.
Players can engage in a variety of play types intended for all levels of Capsuleer by defending the Society of Conscious Thought facilities from attacking Drifters and receive the exclusive XV Anniversary skin that drops during the event.
Players will need to defend the Society’s facilities and strike back against Drifter staging points to thwart this implacable foe and recover vital technology.
“Operation: Conscious Interruption is no doubt going to be a hell of an event to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of New Eden.” said Paul Elsy, EVE Online’s Senior Community Manager. “Battling against Drifters is sure to give rookie pilots and veterans alike a great challenge, and the rewards for beating back the Drifter menace will be plentiful.”
All players who log-in to EVE Online as an Alpha, or upgrade and log-in as Omega before 6 May, will receive the 15th anniversary rewards. All gifts will be delivered on 7 May, and players must upgrade and/or log in by 6 May to be eligible. Players can redeem their gifts at any time until 7 August.
Players can access the Operation: Conscious Interruption objectives via The Agency in their Neocom menu, before choosing what level of challenge to undertake.
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV’s Comrades Mode Goes Solo Today - December 12, 2018