With Avengers: Infinity War breaking all-time box office records, all eyes are on Marvel Studios and their next release, Ant-Man and The Wasp.
Sure, it’s a big jump from the ‘most ambitious team-up film of the superhero genre’ (sorry, Justice League) to a slightly smaller scale one, but some of us are really looking forward to the sequel insect-flick.
Star Evangeline Lilly tweeted out a brand new poster this morning, featuring our first look at Michelle Pfeiffer (in what looks like some badass armor), Lawrence Fishburne (because apparently those WB/Marvel casting lines are totally erased now), and Hannah John-Kamen (Killjoys, Ready Player One), who is playing gender-swapped character Ghost.
Lilly also teased a brand-new trailer drop for the film, but we won’t be getting that ’til tomorrow.
A lot of questions about where other Avengers team members are during the action of Infinity War have arisen, but we know that Ant-Man and The Wasp happens *before* the Thanos-led story.
Back in mid April, Lilly tweeted that she was back on set doing some reshoots for the 20th MCU film, along with some fan art of her character Hope van Dyne.
Not gonna lie, we’re pretty excited to see Evangeline in all her Wasp glory when Ant-Man and The Wasp hits theaters on July 6th, 2018.
- We Almost Had a Michelle Pfeiffer 'Catwoman' Spinoff Film
- 6 Character Posters Released for Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Ant-Man and the Wasp Unleash Something Powerful in New Trailer
- 6 Avengers: Infinity War Hats from New Era and Lids in New Collection
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Tuesday, May 1
- Mondo Music Release of the Week: Mary and The Witch's Flower!
- New Trailer Hits for the 20th MCU Film, Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Disney Lays out Movie Release Slate, Confirms Some Things at CinemaCon
- Kevin Feige Confirms 'Eternals' Film is Being Actively Developed
- Ant-Man and the Wasp Funko Pops Are on the Way
- Evangeline Lilly Talks the Wasp's Superhero Origin in Ant-Man and the Wasp