A few weeks ago we got to check out Trailblazers at PAX East and try the game out for ourselves at their booth as Rising Star Games took exceptional pride in the racer they were showing off. Now we’re getting a brand new trailer for the game that features more of what you can do in the game. If you read our preview coverage of the game, the video basically shows off everything we experienced with the caveat of being in motion rather than just checking out our photo gallery. Below the video is an official description of the game from the developers as we patiently wait for them to decide when the game will be coming out. For now, enjoy the trailer.
Rev your engines for high-speed racing ablaze with an explosion of colour! This brand-new video for Trailblazers offers a deeper dive into the game’s exhilarating, second-to-second, cooperative racing gameplay. Trailblazers is a fresh new co-operative racing title with an innovative on-track game mechanic: paint the track, boost on your colour and work as a team to win! Trailblazers, developed by Supergonk and published digitally by Rising Star Games, will be available globally from Spring 2018 across all major gaming platforms.
- Taking Down Criminals With a Time Limit in RICO
- Racing While Marking Our Territory in Trailblazers from PAX East
- Wandering Aimlessly as a Hero at PAX East with Decay Of Logos
- What’s In The Box?! Geek Fuel – February 2018
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope's Special Edition Coming to Consoles in May
- Ubisoft Tease Their Fans About Their Pre-E3 Event - May 24, 2018
- The Sims 4 is Getting a New Expansion Bringing in the Seasons - May 24, 2018
- From The Rumor Mill: Are We Getting Dying Light 2 at E3? - May 24, 2018
- Capcom Examines the History of the Street Fighter Alpha Series in Latest Video - May 24, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals Their Next DLC for Far Cry 5 in Hours of Darkness Trailer - May 24, 2018