Sea of Thieves was set up to be Microsoft’s big break as an Xbox exclusive property, however the game suffered with early impressions indicating a No Man’s Sky-esque problem with the game being far too directionless. However, it did come with some quirky bugs, like the ability to fly your ship through the air and get your inner Davy Jones on by piloting your very own Flying Dutchman. Okay, so mostly they just jumped out of the water while sinking, but it was still pretty darn fun. You can watch the phenomenon in action thanks to Twitch streamer KonzolvilagRicsi.
That will soon be changing thanks to the game’s latest update patch 1.0.5, which comes with a variety of bug fixes. Rare is continuing to prove their dedication to fixing problems with Sea of Thieves before delving into new content with the game’s May updates.
As detailed on a recent forum post, ships will no longer shoot up into the air when sinking, which is sad news for me, but a good thing for the game.
The update also changes the position of ammo crates on both the sloop and galleon, to make it easier to interact with the crates. In addition, you’ll no longer be able to spam people by playing the same shanty song multiple times in a row. Update 1.0.5 also brings some UI improvements and updates to how the clothing and vanity chests load during browsing.
- Sea Of Thieves Shows Off Their First DLC in "The Hungering Deep"
- Sea of Thieves Finally Adds in Closed Crews Patch with Latest Update
- Sea Of Thieves Talks About the Whole Single and Duo Player Situation
- Call of Duty World League 2018 Championship Finals Predictions - August 18, 2018
- Team Kaliber and Evil Geniuses Survive in the CWL Champs Day 4 Winner’s Bracket - August 18, 2018
- Spacelords Addresses its Re-branding with new Highlights Video - August 18, 2018
- The Quiet Man Gets a New Gameplay Trailer - August 18, 2018
- NIS America Confirms Etna Mode for Disgaea 1 Complete Trailer - August 18, 2018