WWE has taken out a restraining order on an obsessed fan, according to a report from TMZ. The fan, Armondo Alejandro Montalvo, reportedly smeared his own feces on the walls of the WWE Performance Center in 2015. Maybe he was auditioning for a job on the writing team of WWE SmackDown?
In any case, WWE didn’t take kindly to the act, nor to future alleged threats from Montalvo, who has apparently even threatened to use his own semen in future attacks. Most recently, according to the report, Montalvo showed up at the Performance Center chanting that his name was “Generation Flex” because his “dick and balls is bigger than [De?]Generation X.” Montalvo responded to the lawsuit on Instagram by howling like a dog and telling Vince McMahon to “shove it up your ass.” He’s continued to post videos about WWE after receiving the restraining order.
We’re really sure this isn’t a work, right?
- Even Spider-Man’s Spidey-Sense Can’t Predict the Shocking Revelations Coming Monday After SDCC #MarvelDeclassified - July 20, 2018
- Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger Renewed for 2nd Season at Freeform - July 20, 2018
- Watch the Star Trek Discovery Season 2 First Look Trailer from San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Amazon Drops Behind-the-Scenes Video from The Tick at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Watch: Cast, Creators of ‘The Expanse’ Thank Fans for Saving the Series in Video Message - July 20, 2018