WWE has taken out a restraining order on an obsessed fan, according to a report from TMZ. The fan, Armondo Alejandro Montalvo, reportedly smeared his own feces on the walls of the WWE Performance Center in 2015. Maybe he was auditioning for a job on the writing team of WWE SmackDown?
In any case, WWE didn’t take kindly to the act, nor to future alleged threats from Montalvo, who has apparently even threatened to use his own semen in future attacks. Most recently, according to the report, Montalvo showed up at the Performance Center chanting that his name was “Generation Flex” because his “dick and balls is bigger than [De?]Generation X.” Montalvo responded to the lawsuit on Instagram by howling like a dog and telling Vince McMahon to “shove it up your ass.” He’s continued to post videos about WWE after receiving the restraining order.
We’re really sure this isn’t a work, right?
- How Will Rogue and Gambit Escape Their Predicament in Mr. and Mrs. X #4? A Sexy Sneak Peek - September 24, 2018
- A Double Dose of Rick & Morty, Plus: Dream Daddy, Invader Zim, More in Oni Press Previews for 9-26-18 - September 24, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish Minecraft OGN by Sfé R. Monster, Sarah Grayley, John J. Hill - September 24, 2018
- Valiant Reveals Exclusives for New York Comic Con - September 24, 2018
- BOOM! Snags License for Lev Grossman’s The Magicians, Plans OGN by Lilah Sturges and Pius Bak - September 24, 2018