WWE has taken out a restraining order on an obsessed fan, according to a report from TMZ. The fan, Armondo Alejandro Montalvo, reportedly smeared his own feces on the walls of the WWE Performance Center in 2015. Maybe he was auditioning for a job on the writing team of WWE SmackDown?
In any case, WWE didn’t take kindly to the act, nor to future alleged threats from Montalvo, who has apparently even threatened to use his own semen in future attacks. Most recently, according to the report, Montalvo showed up at the Performance Center chanting that his name was “Generation Flex” because his “dick and balls is bigger than [De?]Generation X.” Montalvo responded to the lawsuit on Instagram by howling like a dog and telling Vince McMahon to “shove it up your ass.” He’s continued to post videos about WWE after receiving the restraining order.
We’re really sure this isn’t a work, right?
- X-ual Healing: Cable #157, Continuity Porn Even a New Reader Can Enjoy - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Acanti Sky-Whales, Brood-Wolves, and Flying Brood-Sharks, Oh My, in Weapon H #3 - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing – A Heel Turn for Weapon X in Hunt for Wolverine: The Claws of a Killer #1 - May 19, 2018
- Hasbro Trademarks the Smell of Play-Doh - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: The Face of Doom in All-New Wolverine #35 - May 19, 2018