Did you buy Action Comics #1000 digitally on ComiXology? Quite a few of you did — it is the digital distributor’s most-ordered title on its chart for this week. But did you get all the pages it promised? Possibly not.
Though you may have had a multitude of cover images, you didn’t get the pin-ups spread through the printed issue. Such as the Jorge Jimenez piece above, or the John Romita piece below.
Or even the Walt Simonson piece below that.
I’m sure now that this has been pointed out on Bleeding Cool, ComiXology will suffer a Rich Twitch and the missing pages will be restored. Because there is something else that’s missing as well — the following contents page, which appears on the inside left cover in the print edition.
This page also contains the legal lines about Superman being created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, Superboy being created by Jerry Siegel, Supergirl based on characters created by Siegel and Shuster, and the line about this being a special arrangement with the Jerry Siegel family.
That was the language legally settled upon, and it has to be on every Superman published product. But, right now, it’s not on the ComiXology version.
Look for an update coming… any minute now, I guess.
- Aspen Relaunches No World in November 2018 Solicits - August 14, 2018
- Zenescope Launches Comics Festival for Its Biggest Fans – or at Least Those with $99 Memberships - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics Put the Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler on the Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018