Are you a comic book retailer who wished they could have gone to the Diamond 2018 Summit in Chicago but just couldn’t make it? And I don’t mean just for all the swag, but also for the retailer workshops? Well, Diamond Comic Distributors filmed them. And uploaded them to YouTube. Only a few viewers so far, but maybe Bleeding Cool can help with that a little.
We’ve been looking at pop-up shops set up by comic stores for certain events at Bleeding Cool, especially around cinemas, for the release of certain movies or for classic comic-related films being reshown on the big screen. And Diamond has seen the benefits too.
Every hero needs a side-kick and comic shops are enjoying the benefits of pop-up shops and auxiliary locations. Join Diamond Field Sales Manager Tim Kartman and a panel of your fellow retailers to discuss how you can boost your revenue without busting your budget!
And you can check out their video on bringing food and drink into the store right here.
- DC Comics Gallery Statues on the Way, Including The Batman Who Laughs
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Wednesday, April 18
- Mondo Has Planet of the Apes Tiki Mugs Up for Order Today
- A Creepy Joker Statue is Coming From Sideshow Collectibles
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018