Are you a comic book retailer who wished they could have gone to the Diamond 2018 Summit in Chicago but just couldn’t make it? And I don’t mean just for all the swag, but also for the retailer workshops? Well, Diamond Comic Distributors filmed them. And uploaded them to YouTube. Only a few viewers so far, but maybe Bleeding Cool can help with that a little.
We’ve been looking at pop-up shops set up by comic stores for certain events at Bleeding Cool, especially around cinemas, for the release of certain movies or for classic comic-related films being reshown on the big screen. And Diamond has seen the benefits too.
Every hero needs a side-kick and comic shops are enjoying the benefits of pop-up shops and auxiliary locations. Join Diamond Field Sales Manager Tim Kartman and a panel of your fellow retailers to discuss how you can boost your revenue without busting your budget!
And you can check out their video on bringing food and drink into the store right here.
- DC Comics Gallery Statues on the Way, Including The Batman Who Laughs
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Wednesday, April 18
- Mondo Has Planet of the Apes Tiki Mugs Up for Order Today
- A Creepy Joker Statue is Coming From Sideshow Collectibles
- The Trouble With Those 100 Page DC Comics From Walmart - June 25, 2018
- Nominations Announced For Mike Wieringo Comic Book Industry Awards 2018 - June 25, 2018
- Midtown’s Retailer Variants for Captain America #1 - June 25, 2018
- The End Of Hope… But the Beginning of Exclusive Retailer Variants for Star Wars #50 - June 25, 2018
- July 4th 2018 Will be a Monster Wednesday for Comic Stores - June 25, 2018