If you were Batman, and Superman had gone evil, and you had no one else to turn to, who would you recruit for help? The obvious answer, of course, is He-Man, that shirtless hunk of a warrior from the planet of Eternia. Okay, maybe he wouldn’t be your first choice. Or second. Or third. But the point is, Batman is desperate, and that desperation has led to Injustice vs. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, a six-issue mini-series launching this Summer. Written by Tim Seeley with art by the sequel to Freddie E. Williams, Freddie E. Williams II, the comic is headed to comic stores on July 18.
Here’s the story synopsis, from DC’s website:
Believing He-Man and the Masters of the Universe defeated, a robotic impostor has seized control of Eternia—but not for long! After freeing his kingdom from this strongman’s rule, He-Man learns not everyone is pleased to see the pretender deposed—but Adam knows the value of freedom. When heroes from another dimension ask his aid in deposing a superhero turned dictator, he agrees. Teaming up with Batman against the Superman of the Injustice Universe, He-Man and his new allies face dangerous and familiar enemies in a battle where no world is safe!
Check out the cover below:
- WWE Takes Out Restraining Order on Fan Armed with Own Poop - April 19, 2018
- Starburns Industries Announces Plan to Rule Comics with SBI Press, Executive Editor Brendan Wright - April 19, 2018
- Impact Wrestling Star Scott Steiner Wonders Who Will Cut Grass if Trump Deports Mexicans - April 19, 2018
- Lion Forge Joins the CBLDF - April 19, 2018
- Court Rules to Protect Marvel Chairman Ike Perlmutter’s Emails in Bizarre Tennis Court Feud with Rival Billionaire - April 19, 2018