With an epic ending to The Walking Dead‘s eighth season “All Out War” on the horizon and promises of new beginnings with Fear the Walking Dead‘s fourth season, welcome walker-fighters and walker-bait to Dead Man Blogging: Bleeding Cool’s The Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead Live-Blog!.
Oh…and did we forget to mention that TWD fans are finally going to learn how Lennie James‘ Morgan links all of this together? Because that’s going to be really important…
But before we get started, let’s take a few minutes to get ourselves reaquainted with where things stand with both series heading into AMC‘s “Survival Sunday” double-header:
The Walking Dead Episode 8×16 ‘Wrath’: The communities join forces in the last stand against the Saviors as all-out war unfolds.
In season 4, we will see the world of Madison Clark (Kim Dickens) and her family through new eyes — the eyes of Morgan Jones (Lennie James), who is joining the story from the world of The Walking Dead. The characters’ immediate pasts mix with an uncertain present of struggle and discovery as they meet new friends, foes, and threats. They fight for each other, against each other and against a legion of the dead to somehow build an existence against the crushing pressure of lives coming apart. There will be darkness and light; terror and grace; and the heroic, mercenary and craven, all crashing together toward a new reality for Fear the Walking Dead.
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #bclive and #liveblog.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check out some of the cool The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead “extras” we have waiting for you below.
Christian Serratos (Rosita Espinosa), “superfan” Ashley Weidman and Steven Ogg (Simon) answer fan questions with host Chris Hardwick on AMC’s Talking Dead:
Go behind-the-scenes with the cast and crew of Fear the Walking Dead as they create Morgan’s rooftop fight scene; plus find out why Althea’s (Maggie Grace) S.W.A.T tank is the “toy that everyone wants”:
And with a cheap plug for another show I love (and live-blog and review), executive producer Seth Rogen called into Talking Dead to announce the return date for Preacher Season 3:
The Walking Dead stars Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes), Jeffrey Dean Morgan(Negan), Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon), Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene), Danai Gurira (Michonne), Melissa McBride (Carol Peletier), Lennie James (Morgan Jones), Seth Gilliam (Father Gabriel Stokes), Alanna Masterson (Tara Chambler), Serratos (Rosita Espinosa) and Khary Payton (King Ezekiel); with Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero, David Alpert, out-going showrunner Scott M. Gimple and franchise creator Robert Kirkman serving as executive producers.
AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead‘s fourth season stars Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo and Danay Garcia; as well as new series regulars James, Garret Dillahunt, Jenna Elfman and Grace. Produced by AMC Studios, the series is executive produced by Gimple; showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg; Kirkman; Alpert; Hurd and Nicotero.
- iZombie Season 4, Episode 7 Review: A Comedic Return to Series Form - April 23, 2018
- [#CinemaCon 2018] Ocean’s 8 Lets You ‘Join The Dream Scheme’ with New Standee - April 23, 2018
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 4, Episode 2 Review: Old Faces, New Dangers and a Welcome Return - April 23, 2018
- Dead Man Blogging 402: Bleeding Cool’s Fear the Walking Dead Live-Blog! - April 22, 2018
- [Tribeca 2018] A Look at HBO’s Westworld Season 2 Red Carpet Event - April 22, 2018