Due to an error, today, comic book retailers got the newly relaunched and rebooted MAD Magazine a week earlier than they should have done. And no one realised.
DC Comics has just issued a request to comic book retailers that they not sell it and hold it until next week. However, this message was only received after many stores had been selling it all day. And quite a few have closed by now.
What, DC worry?
— Rob Usdin (@RobUsdin) April 11, 2018
How I feel about comic books and now Mad magazine overplaying the reboot to # 1 angle ad nauseum. Way to rape one of the few demographics that still reads print media, peeps. pic.twitter.com/3iGtzwLFkj
— Ray Van Horn, Jr. (@rvanhornjr) April 11, 2018
— Walt Keegan (@WJKCreations) April 11, 2018
Out this week: FLASH, WONDER WOMAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA #700, THANOS, OLD MAN LOGAN, DOMINO #1, ARCHIES #6, OBLIVION SONG, GIDEON FALLS, MAD MAGAZINE #1, and mucho more! #NCBD #DEADPOOL #THANOS #INFINITYWAR #BLONDIE pic.twitter.com/dmm7VudlFY
— Comics on the Green (@cotgreen) April 11, 2018
- September’s Vegas Fan Fusion Cancelled by Square Egg - August 20, 2018
- Mayo “SEN” Naito to Create Back-Up Strip in New Shazam Comic - August 20, 2018
- Frank Quitely Returns to DC Comics for The Green Lantern Variant Covers - August 20, 2018
- It’s Superman vs. Dr Manhattan in November’s Doomsday Clock - August 20, 2018
- The Return of Suicide Squad: Black Files – With or Without Doctor Endless? - August 20, 2018