Due to an error, today, comic book retailers got the newly relaunched and rebooted MAD Magazine a week earlier than they should have done. And no one realised.
DC Comics has just issued a request to comic book retailers that they not sell it and hold it until next week. However, this message was only received after many stores had been selling it all day. And quite a few have closed by now.
What, DC worry?
— Rob Usdin (@RobUsdin) April 11, 2018
How I feel about comic books and now Mad magazine overplaying the reboot to # 1 angle ad nauseum. Way to rape one of the few demographics that still reads print media, peeps. pic.twitter.com/3iGtzwLFkj
— Ray Van Horn, Jr. (@rvanhornjr) April 11, 2018
— Walt Keegan (@WJKCreations) April 11, 2018
Out this week: FLASH, WONDER WOMAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA #700, THANOS, OLD MAN LOGAN, DOMINO #1, ARCHIES #6, OBLIVION SONG, GIDEON FALLS, MAD MAGAZINE #1, and mucho more! #NCBD #DEADPOOL #THANOS #INFINITYWAR #BLONDIE pic.twitter.com/dmm7VudlFY
— Comics on the Green (@cotgreen) April 11, 2018
- A Comic Show – Bendis Came - April 18, 2018
- Sonic the Hedgehog #1 Goes to Third Printing, Batman #45 Goes to Second - April 18, 2018
- Image Comics Puts Late Comics Out of Their Misery, but Will Resolicit - April 18, 2018
- New Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage Series for… Marvel Knights? - April 18, 2018
- The Thirteenth Doctor Stories Start in Titan July 2018 Solicits - April 18, 2018