Due to an error, today, comic book retailers got the newly relaunched and rebooted MAD Magazine a week earlier than they should have done. And no one realised.
DC Comics has just issued a request to comic book retailers that they not sell it and hold it until next week. However, this message was only received after many stores had been selling it all day. And quite a few have closed by now.
What, DC worry?
— Rob Usdin (@RobUsdin) April 11, 2018
How I feel about comic books and now Mad magazine overplaying the reboot to # 1 angle ad nauseum. Way to rape one of the few demographics that still reads print media, peeps. pic.twitter.com/3iGtzwLFkj
— Ray Van Horn, Jr. (@rvanhornjr) April 11, 2018
— Walt Keegan (@WJKCreations) April 11, 2018
Out this week: FLASH, WONDER WOMAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA #700, THANOS, OLD MAN LOGAN, DOMINO #1, ARCHIES #6, OBLIVION SONG, GIDEON FALLS, MAD MAGAZINE #1, and mucho more! #NCBD #DEADPOOL #THANOS #INFINITYWAR #BLONDIE pic.twitter.com/dmm7VudlFY
— Comics on the Green (@cotgreen) April 11, 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018