Due to an error, today, comic book retailers got the newly relaunched and rebooted MAD Magazine a week earlier than they should have done. And no one realised.
DC Comics has just issued a request to comic book retailers that they not sell it and hold it until next week. However, this message was only received after many stores had been selling it all day. And quite a few have closed by now.
What, DC worry?
— Rob Usdin (@RobUsdin) April 11, 2018
How I feel about comic books and now Mad magazine overplaying the reboot to # 1 angle ad nauseum. Way to rape one of the few demographics that still reads print media, peeps. pic.twitter.com/3iGtzwLFkj
— Ray Van Horn, Jr. (@rvanhornjr) April 11, 2018
— Walt Keegan (@WJKCreations) April 11, 2018
Out this week: FLASH, WONDER WOMAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA #700, THANOS, OLD MAN LOGAN, DOMINO #1, ARCHIES #6, OBLIVION SONG, GIDEON FALLS, MAD MAGAZINE #1, and mucho more! #NCBD #DEADPOOL #THANOS #INFINITYWAR #BLONDIE pic.twitter.com/dmm7VudlFY
— Comics on the Green (@cotgreen) April 11, 2018
- The Vamplets Return in Time For Hallowe’een in Action Lab September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Patience Conviction Revenge and Moth & Whisper Launch in AfterShock Comics September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Kim Reaper’s Vampire Island, Rick & Morty’s Sleepy Gary and a Comic Guide to Sex, Launch in Oni Press September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Elric, Newbury & Hobbes and Oscar Martin Launch in Titan Comics September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Which of Today’s Spider-Man Comics Will Make Make You Cry More? - June 20, 2018