In what is collectively the biggest, the dumbest, and the funniest news on the planet all in one today, the word is out that Canadian rap darling Drake will actually write a song about the game Fortnite if Epic Games makes an emote from his song ‘Hotline Bling’.
The word came down after the man himself dropped into another gaming session with Ninja and said he would do it, which you can see in the clip below that’s been making the rounds on social media.
If I were a programmer at Epic Games, I’d be busting my ass right now to study every movement in the music video and get a good 30-second emote created that shows off all of the highlights from putting a fake phone to your head all the way to whatever the hell he’s doing with his leg and hands near the end. Honestly, it’s only a matter of time before it happens, because if you’re an employee of the company, why would you not take advantage of what is essentially free publicity that you know he’ll probably turn into a music video to go viral in a heartbeat? At this point, we’re really just counting down the days until we see it added to the game.
- Check Out This Awesome Fortnite vs. PUBG Fan Film
- Epic Games Will Fix the Fortnite SMG Issues With the Next Patch
- Epic Games Thinking About Increasing Fortnite's Player Count
- Fortnite Introduces the New Item Port-a-Fort and Shows Off How it Works
- Streamer Summit1g Loses Fans after Streaming Fortnite with Jake Paul
- Fortnite's Latest Update Adds Vending Machines for Convenience
- Epic Games Knows About the Fortnite Shotgun Damage Bug and is Addressing It
- Fortnite is Now Available on iOS for Everyone