A few weeks ago, the President of the United States, Donald Trump, announced that the USA had finished building the Wall. This was in Suicide Squad #35, an episode entitled ‘Drain The Swamp’ by Rob Williams, Neil Edwards, and Ulises Arreola.
Trump isn’t named, but certain of his verbal tics are obvious — very bad people, let me tell you, making America safe again — and of course, the Wall. Mexico isn’t paying for this though. Oh, and letting out state secrets on the fly.
In today’s Suicide Squad #39, the Wall has got out of hand and has possessed all of Washington DC…
… including the President — and is raiding its digital files. Which gives us Suicide Squad‘s first look at the President, albeit from behind. And crackling along with the rest of them.
Could building the Wall have ended up with Donald Trump, and all of the government, becoming possessed by it and fomenting their ultimate doom? That may be the implication…
Okay, you don’t get a lot of Trump. If you want more, try the preview of Leviathan.
SUICIDE SQUAD #39
(W) Rob Williams (A) Eduardo Pansica, Julio Ferreira (CA) Andy Kubert
“BREAK THROUGH THE WALL” part two! The government loses control of its new military weapon, the Wall, and he’s rampaging through Washington, D.C. with his sights set on the Capitol building! Rick Flag is forced to turn back to the Suicide Squad to stop the Wall before Washington is in ruins!In Shops: Apr 11, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 20th July 2018: Of Course It’s Batman - July 20, 2018
- The Collectible Comic Creator Pins of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Loot Crate Go Big on Rick & Morty and DC For July’s Mayhem Crates - July 20, 2018
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018