A few weeks ago, the President of the United States, Donald Trump, announced that the USA had finished building the Wall. This was in Suicide Squad #35, an episode entitled ‘Drain The Swamp’ by Rob Williams, Neil Edwards, and Ulises Arreola.
Trump isn’t named, but certain of his verbal tics are obvious — very bad people, let me tell you, making America safe again — and of course, the Wall. Mexico isn’t paying for this though. Oh, and letting out state secrets on the fly.
In today’s Suicide Squad #39, the Wall has got out of hand and has possessed all of Washington DC…
… including the President — and is raiding its digital files. Which gives us Suicide Squad‘s first look at the President, albeit from behind. And crackling along with the rest of them.
Could building the Wall have ended up with Donald Trump, and all of the government, becoming possessed by it and fomenting their ultimate doom? That may be the implication…
Okay, you don’t get a lot of Trump. If you want more, try the preview of Leviathan.
SUICIDE SQUAD #39
(W) Rob Williams (A) Eduardo Pansica, Julio Ferreira (CA) Andy Kubert
“BREAK THROUGH THE WALL” part two! The government loses control of its new military weapon, the Wall, and he’s rampaging through Washington, D.C. with his sights set on the Capitol building! Rick Flag is forced to turn back to the Suicide Squad to stop the Wall before Washington is in ruins!In Shops: Apr 11, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018