A few weeks ago, the President of the United States, Donald Trump, announced that the USA had finished building the Wall. This was in Suicide Squad #35, an episode entitled ‘Drain The Swamp’ by Rob Williams, Neil Edwards, and Ulises Arreola.
Trump isn’t named, but certain of his verbal tics are obvious — very bad people, let me tell you, making America safe again — and of course, the Wall. Mexico isn’t paying for this though. Oh, and letting out state secrets on the fly.
In today’s Suicide Squad #39, the Wall has got out of hand and has possessed all of Washington DC…
… including the President — and is raiding its digital files. Which gives us Suicide Squad‘s first look at the President, albeit from behind. And crackling along with the rest of them.
Could building the Wall have ended up with Donald Trump, and all of the government, becoming possessed by it and fomenting their ultimate doom? That may be the implication…
Okay, you don’t get a lot of Trump. If you want more, try the preview of Leviathan.
SUICIDE SQUAD #39
(W) Rob Williams (A) Eduardo Pansica, Julio Ferreira (CA) Andy Kubert
“BREAK THROUGH THE WALL” part two! The government loses control of its new military weapon, the Wall, and he’s rampaging through Washington, D.C. with his sights set on the Capitol building! Rick Flag is forced to turn back to the Suicide Squad to stop the Wall before Washington is in ruins!In Shops: Apr 11, 2018
- Batman, Avengers and Spider-Man Dominate Advance Reorders - April 25, 2018
- The Silencer and Deathstroke Have a Lot of Work to Do to Become Superfriends - April 25, 2018
- So How Much Do the Terrifics Want to Be like the Fantastic Four? - April 25, 2018
- Taking a Look at James Rhodes’ Gravestone in Invincible Iron Man #599 - April 25, 2018
- Doop’s Goodbye Words to Wolverine in Hunt For Wolverine #1 - April 25, 2018