Welcome back to Bring Out Your Dead!, Bleeding Cool‘s weekly live-blog of AMC‘s The Walking Dead as “All Out War” continues to rage through the eighth season. With the inevitable final battle between the Saviors and the Hilltop coalition looming, Daryl (Norman Reedus) and Rosita (Christian Serratos) realize their Savior problem has a name: Eugene (Josh McDermitt); Aaron (Ross Marquand) continues his Oceanside recruitment drive; and Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) and Dwight (Austin Amelio) get to spend a little “quality time” together.
And then there’s the matter of Rick (Andrew Lincoln) finally reading Carl’s letter…
So join us as we take a look at The Walking Dead‘s fifteenth – and penultimate – episode of a Season 8 that’s been a real return to form for the series, ‘Worth’:
The Walking Dead Episode 8×15 ‘Worth’: With the threat of the Saviors still looming, Aaron continues searching for allies; Daryl and Rosita take action and confront an old friend.
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #bclive and #liveblog.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check out some of the cool The Walking Dead stuff we have waiting for you below.
Take a look behind the scenes at the brutal barroom brawl between Morgan (Lennie James), Rick, the Saviors and a herd of walkers:
Morgan final finds an answer the Hilltop’s Jared (Joshua Mikel) problem:
All out war has had a devastating impact on every person involved. The communities themselves are fractured. Alexandria has been destroyed, the Hilltop finds themselves pinned, and the Kingdom is shattered — half of them dead, the other half controlled by the Saviors.
At the very center — Rick, having been distracted by the conflict, has just returned home to learn that Carl, who heroically shepherded the Alexandrians to safety during Negan’s attack, has been bitten by a walker. Once his sole motivation in this otherwise stark existence, Rick is forced to deal with this reality. Carl has always been a beacon of hope, a symbol for the remaining thread of humanity — lessons that the survivors around him would be wise to take with them as this war surges onward.
But Rick isn’t the only person who’s living in peril. Aaron and Enid are in a dire situation at Oceanside — unclear if they’re in friendly territory, or if they’ve just made new enemies. Father Gabriel will do his part in attempting to smuggle Dr. Carson safely back to the Hilltop and a pregnant Maggie is wrestling with the many moral gray areas that come with leadership during war. In a standoff with the Saviors, she must decide how to proceed with the dozens of POW lives she’s currently in control of, as well as new complications that come with being a leader.
In addition to the war, Negan continues to deal with struggles within his ranks as workers, traitors, and others’ thirst for power cause conflict at the Sanctuary. Having gifted the Saviors a major victory, Eugene’s loyalty is repeatedly tested as new obstacles present themselves.
As all-out-war consumes us, the line between good and evil continues to blur. People fighting for what they believe in. Everybody working together for something bigger — to feel safe and have a world worth living in.
The Walking Dead stars Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes), Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan), Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon), Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene), Danai Gurira (Michonne), Melissa McBride (Carol Peletier), Lennie James (Morgan Jones), Seth Gilliam (Father Gabriel Stokes), Alanna Masterson (Tara Chambler), Christian Serratos (Rosita Espinosa) and Khary Payton (King Ezekiel); with Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero, David Alpert, out-going showrunner Scott M. Gimple and franchise creator Robert Kirkman serving as executive producers.
- Better Call Saul Season 4: Gus Fring Thinks It’s a Good Time to Watch the SDCC Trailer - July 23, 2018
- American Horror Story Season 8: FX Announces ‘Apocalypse’ Crossover Theme, Releases Key Art [SDCC] - July 23, 2018
- Taking Confession 305 ‘The Coffin’: Bleeding Cool’s ‘Preacher’ Season 3 Live-Blog! - July 22, 2018
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 SDCC Trailer: It’s a Twister! It’s a Twister! Maybe a “Zomb-Nado”? - July 22, 2018
- Andrew Lincoln, Dominic Cooper, Joseph Gilgun, and Seth Rogen Succumb to Bleeding Cool’s Equipment [SDCC] - July 22, 2018