Mark Millar has been talking Netflix and The Magic Order at C2E2, as well as giving Entertainment Weekly the preview below. But will his last day be a chance to talk about what might be his next Netflix project, be it comics or show, Star Crusher? All we have is the name… and names change. Say, it couldn’t be the sequel to Starlight, could it? Just a thought.
Here’s your preview.
MAGIC ORDER #1 (OF 6)
(W) Mark Millar (A) Olivier Coipel (CA) Olivier Coipel, Adam Hughes
We live in a world where we’ve never seen a monster, and The Magic Order is the reason we sleep safely in our beds. Magic meets the mob in THE MAGIC ORDER, as five families of magicians-sworn to protect our world for generations-must battle an enemy who’s picking them off one by one. By day, they live among us as our neighbors, friends, and co-workers, but by night, they are the sorcerers, magicians, and wizards that protect us from the forces of darkness…unless the darkness gets them first. MARK MILLAR’s first NETFLIX comic book, drawn by the incredible OLIVIER COIPEL (Amazing Spider-Man, Thor).In Shops: Jun 13, 2018
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018