Mark Millar has been talking Netflix and The Magic Order at C2E2, as well as giving Entertainment Weekly the preview below. But will his last day be a chance to talk about what might be his next Netflix project, be it comics or show, Star Crusher? All we have is the name… and names change. Say, it couldn’t be the sequel to Starlight, could it? Just a thought.
Here’s your preview.
MAGIC ORDER #1 (OF 6)
(W) Mark Millar (A) Olivier Coipel (CA) Olivier Coipel, Adam Hughes
We live in a world where we’ve never seen a monster, and The Magic Order is the reason we sleep safely in our beds. Magic meets the mob in THE MAGIC ORDER, as five families of magicians-sworn to protect our world for generations-must battle an enemy who’s picking them off one by one. By day, they live among us as our neighbors, friends, and co-workers, but by night, they are the sorcerers, magicians, and wizards that protect us from the forces of darkness…unless the darkness gets them first. MARK MILLAR’s first NETFLIX comic book, drawn by the incredible OLIVIER COIPEL (Amazing Spider-Man, Thor).In Shops: Jun 13, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 20th July 2018: Of Course It’s Batman - July 20, 2018
- The Collectible Comic Creator Pins of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Loot Crate Go Big on Rick & Morty and DC For July’s Mayhem Crates - July 20, 2018
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018