Mark Millar has been talking Netflix and The Magic Order at C2E2, as well as giving Entertainment Weekly the preview below. But will his last day be a chance to talk about what might be his next Netflix project, be it comics or show, Star Crusher? All we have is the name… and names change. Say, it couldn’t be the sequel to Starlight, could it? Just a thought.
Here’s your preview.
MAGIC ORDER #1 (OF 6)
(W) Mark Millar (A) Olivier Coipel (CA) Olivier Coipel, Adam Hughes
We live in a world where we’ve never seen a monster, and The Magic Order is the reason we sleep safely in our beds. Magic meets the mob in THE MAGIC ORDER, as five families of magicians-sworn to protect our world for generations-must battle an enemy who’s picking them off one by one. By day, they live among us as our neighbors, friends, and co-workers, but by night, they are the sorcerers, magicians, and wizards that protect us from the forces of darkness…unless the darkness gets them first. MARK MILLAR’s first NETFLIX comic book, drawn by the incredible OLIVIER COIPEL (Amazing Spider-Man, Thor).In Shops: Jun 13, 2018
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018