Yes, we know that WrestleMania hasn’t taken place yet, but we figured there’s no reason to wait. Roman Reigns is set to face Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania tonight, the culmination of years of WWE trying to get Roman Reigns over as the “top guy” in the company. With Brock Lesnar set to return to UFC, and no Money in the Bank briefcase in play, it’s a sure bet that Roman Reigns will win his match tonight and receive his long-awaited coronation, probably while the crowd showers him with boos.
Other websites will probably wait until after the match is over before congratulating Roman Reigns on his victory, but what’s the sense in doing that when the results of the match are a foregone conclusion? Roman Reigns will take all the punishment The Beast can dish out, and with a minimum of 5 Superman Punches and at least 2 spears, will overcome the odds to come out victorious. You know it’s going to happen. We know it’s going to happen. Betting oddsmakers know it’s going to happen. Let’s dispense with formality.
Congratulations, Roman Reigns. Sure, most wrestling fans would prefer just about anyone else, but you’re what we’re going to get, and we might as well get it over with.
- Everything You Knew About Secret Empire Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About What Wolverine Was Best At Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Uncle Ben’s Death Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Daredevil’s Cancellation Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Iceman Coming Out Was Wrong? - December 11, 2018