At the Batpanel at C2E2, we got a question about what is going on with the Three Jokers plot line that was set up just before the DC Rebirth in Justice League with Geoff Johns and Jason Fabok.
… and continued over, a little bit, into DC Rebirth.
Well, we didn’t get details, but the new Group Bateditor Jamie Rich did let the audience know that whatever it is, Jason Fabok is drawing pages for it, and Geoff Johns is writing it. The team that revealed it… is continuing it. And being worked on right now.
I don’t know if it’s called The Three Jokers, but it probably should be.
No more details… of course not.
- J Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018