At the Batpanel at C2E2, we got a question about what is going on with the Three Jokers plot line that was set up just before the DC Rebirth in Justice League with Geoff Johns and Jason Fabok.
… and continued over, a little bit, into DC Rebirth.
Well, we didn’t get details, but the new Group Bateditor Jamie Rich did let the audience know that whatever it is, Jason Fabok is drawing pages for it, and Geoff Johns is writing it. The team that revealed it… is continuing it. And being worked on right now.
I don’t know if it’s called The Three Jokers, but it probably should be.
No more details… of course not.
- The Deaths of [SPOILERS] in Next Week’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Annual #1 - April 19, 2018
- Want to See Infinity War with Donny Cates and Jim Zub or Deadpool 2 with Fabian Nicieza? - April 19, 2018
- The ComiXology Version of Action Comics #1000 is Missing Important Pages - April 19, 2018
- Esad Ribic’s Cover for Fantastic Four #1 – and Reed is Keeping the Beard - April 19, 2018
- Venom #1 Relaunch from Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman Tops Advance Reorders - April 19, 2018