At the Batpanel at C2E2, we got a question about what is going on with the Three Jokers plot line that was set up just before the DC Rebirth in Justice League with Geoff Johns and Jason Fabok.
… and continued over, a little bit, into DC Rebirth.
Well, we didn’t get details, but the new Group Bateditor Jamie Rich did let the audience know that whatever it is, Jason Fabok is drawing pages for it, and Geoff Johns is writing it. The team that revealed it… is continuing it. And being worked on right now.
I don’t know if it’s called The Three Jokers, but it probably should be.
No more details… of course not.
- Batman Damned #1 Signed by Lee Bermejo Sells for $1000 - September 23, 2018
- Stephen Colbert Weighs In On the Batpenis - September 23, 2018
- ComiXology Denies Censoring the Bat Penis - September 23, 2018
- Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips’ Criminal Returns in January from Image Comics (UPDATE) - September 23, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 23rd September 2018 – What’s The Story, Morning Glory? - September 23, 2018