At the Batpanel at C2E2, we got a question about what is going on with the Three Jokers plot line that was set up just before the DC Rebirth in Justice League with Geoff Johns and Jason Fabok.
… and continued over, a little bit, into DC Rebirth.
Well, we didn’t get details, but the new Group Bateditor Jamie Rich did let the audience know that whatever it is, Jason Fabok is drawing pages for it, and Geoff Johns is writing it. The team that revealed it… is continuing it. And being worked on right now.
I don’t know if it’s called The Three Jokers, but it probably should be.
No more details… of course not.
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018
- Dial H For Hero Launches from DC Comics in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- Green Arrow #50 to Tie In With No Justice and Heroes In Crisis - December 18, 2018
- Jorge Jimenez Plotting Justice League Event: The Sixth Dimension With Scott Snyder - December 18, 2018