The music has stopped playing, and sitting in the chair of Batman Group Editor is the man called Jamie S. Rich! Rich revealed the news during DC’s Batman panel at C2E2 today.
“I’m Jamie S. Rich, the group editor of Batman, or as some people call me the court jester to Tom King,” Rich said, introducing himself at the panel. Well, he’s already his graphic novel supplier.
Well, how do you do, Jamie S. Rich, group editor of Batman?
The opportunity came about in the wake of Eddie Berganza‘s firing, prompting a shuffling around of editors. Of course, even before that, DC was engaged in a major restructuring to make way for their plans for multiple imprints targeting customers outside of the traditional comic book direct market.
Stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for all your C2E2 news this weekend.
- Steven Universe: The Movie is Coming Soon – Watch the Teaser - July 21, 2018
- Marvel Launches New Digital Series for Daughters of the Dragon, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist - July 21, 2018
- BOOM! Studios to Continue Adventure Time After Cartoon Ends with Season 11 Comic Book - July 21, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Star Dave Bautista Defends James Gunn: “I’m NOT Okay with What’s Happening to Him” - July 21, 2018
- Did Warner Bros. Announce the Zack Snyder Cut of Justice League at their SDCC Hall H Panel? - July 21, 2018