The music has stopped playing, and sitting in the chair of Batman Group Editor is the man called Jamie S. Rich! Rich revealed the news during DC’s Batman panel at C2E2 today.
“I’m Jamie S. Rich, the group editor of Batman, or as some people call me the court jester to Tom King,” Rich said, introducing himself at the panel. Well, he’s already his graphic novel supplier.
Well, how do you do, Jamie S. Rich, group editor of Batman?
The opportunity came about in the wake of Eddie Berganza‘s firing, prompting a shuffling around of editors. Of course, even before that, DC was engaged in a major restructuring to make way for their plans for multiple imprints targeting customers outside of the traditional comic book direct market.
Stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for all your C2E2 news this weekend.
- Cable News Host Has Had Enough Of Your Bull@#$% in X-Men Red #8 Preview - September 22, 2018
- John Jennings to Head Up Megascope Graphic Novel Imprint at Abrams - September 22, 2018
- Midtown Comics Selling Bagged Batpenis for $20 Cheap - September 22, 2018
- There’s a Major Continuity Error in Archie’s Latest Comic - September 21, 2018
- With Great Power Comes… A Makeout Session With Mary Jane?! Amazing Spider-Man #6 Preview - September 21, 2018