The music has stopped playing, and sitting in the chair of Batman Group Editor is the man called Jamie S. Rich! Rich revealed the news during DC’s Batman panel at C2E2 today.
“I’m Jamie S. Rich, the group editor of Batman, or as some people call me the court jester to Tom King,” Rich said, introducing himself at the panel. Well, he’s already his graphic novel supplier.
Well, how do you do, Jamie S. Rich, group editor of Batman?
The opportunity came about in the wake of Eddie Berganza‘s firing, prompting a shuffling around of editors. Of course, even before that, DC was engaged in a major restructuring to make way for their plans for multiple imprints targeting customers outside of the traditional comic book direct market.
Stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for all your C2E2 news this weekend.
- Gideon Falls #2 Gets Second Printing After Issue Flies Off the Shelves, Sparking Frenzy - April 18, 2018
- The Best Thing You’ll See Today is Ric Flair Performing Ric Flair Drop with Offset and Metro Boomin - April 18, 2018
- Dark Horse Promotes Reefer Madness for 4/20 Day - April 18, 2018
- Evan Dorkin and Benjamin Dewey Team Up for Beasts of Burden: Wise Dogs and Eldritch Men - April 17, 2018
- Marvel’s July Solicitations Have Nearly Enough Image Partners to Finish Image United - April 17, 2018