The music has stopped playing, and sitting in the chair of Batman Group Editor is the man called Jamie S. Rich! Rich revealed the news during DC’s Batman panel at C2E2 today.
“I’m Jamie S. Rich, the group editor of Batman, or as some people call me the court jester to Tom King,” Rich said, introducing himself at the panel. Well, he’s already his graphic novel supplier.
Well, how do you do, Jamie S. Rich, group editor of Batman?
The opportunity came about in the wake of Eddie Berganza‘s firing, prompting a shuffling around of editors. Of course, even before that, DC was engaged in a major restructuring to make way for their plans for multiple imprints targeting customers outside of the traditional comic book direct market.
Stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for all your C2E2 news this weekend.
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Gets a Comic Book “Prelude” in March (But Still No Trailer) - December 18, 2018
- In March, Blade Officially Joins the Avengers as Dracula Dies… Again? - December 18, 2018
- A Major Status Quo Change for Deadpool in March’s Spider-Man/Deadpool #48? - December 18, 2018
- The FF Get Political in March’s Fantastic Four #8 - December 18, 2018