On Friday night during WWE’s 2018 Hall of Fame induction ceremony, WWE aired a commercial advertising all of the upcoming shows on the WWE Network. First and foremost, amongst the upcoming premieres, is a second season of The Edge and Christian Show that Totally Reeks of Awesomeness.
Other upcoming shows include another season of the animated Camp WWE and Storytime, documentaries about Ronda Rousey, AJ Styles, The Hardy Boyz, and Raw 25, Bruce Pritchard’s Something Else to Wrestle With podcast, new seasons of Ride Along and Table for Three, and a little something called Elias: Unplugged.
WWE is also planning a second Mae Young Classic women’s tournament, as well as a new UK tournament using the classic name King of the Ring. Oh, and they also advertised the Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia, which will stream on the WWE Network.
Check out the commercial below:
— WWE (@WWE) April 7, 2018
- Is Next Week’s Weapon X #26, Hell is a Free Market Healthcare System - November 16, 2018
- A Storm is Coming in Next Week’s Shuri #2 - November 16, 2018
- Does Quentin Quire Have 2nd Thoughts About Saving Jubilee? Next Week’s West Coast Avengers #4 - November 16, 2018
- Wait, There’s Another Crimson Gem of Cyttorak Now? Next Week’s Doctor Strange #8 - November 16, 2018
- The Role of American Xenophobia in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Ghost Panther #1 - November 16, 2018